Chapter 3

Holy Crap!!! OMG OVER 100 READS!!! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! (: Thanks so much

Holy Crap!!! OMG OVER 100 READS!!! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! (: Thanks so much. Please enjoy the rest of this story! (;

Reader POV:

"(Y.N), wake up we are here." I woke up with a jump and saw Sangwoo with his hand on my shoulder. I started crying and hugged Sangwoo. 

"....sangwoo...." "You're okay." "I had another dream, this one was the worst yet." Sangwoo hugged me and sighed. "I don't what is causing you to think of these things." "Is it me?" Sangwoo asked. 

I wiped away my tear and reassured him. "No, it would never be you." "I think I just don't wanna lose you." I said and grabbed his hand. 

"I can't let this ruin us." "Let's go inside now." I said and let go of his hand and got out of the car.

I heard Sangwoo's car door close and I walked over to him and grabbed his hand and we walked inside of the mall. He latched my hand and looked at me. He smiled at me the same way he smiled in my dream. I turned away and he looked away too. 

"Where first?" Sangwoo asked looking at the stores. 

"Food court, I'm hungry asf." I said and Sangwoo chuckled.

"Okay let's go then." He said and we walked hand in hand to the food court.

We arrived and I let go of Sangwoo's hand and I ran for my favorite restaurant; Yoonbum's Burgers. I stood on line and Sangwoo came up behind me and put an arm around my waist. I smiled at him and he smiled back. This time I didn't look away I kissed his forehead.

"So what are you getting?" He asked now looking up at the menu.  

"The number one Yoonbum burger special." I said looking up at the menu with Sangwoo. 

"I'll get that too." Sangwoo said and it was our turn to order.

Sangwoo ordered and I walked away and sat down. I pulled out my phone waiting for Sangwoo to come with the food. I saw in the corner of my eye someone walk over and sit in front of me. I looked up and saw a man in front of me who wasn't Sangwoo. I raised an eyebrow and I realized the man was the same in my dream except he had a actual face. He had beautiful brown eyes and he had a frown. He sat and looked at me for a moment and I wanted him to leave.

"Do you need something?"  I asked looking around for Sangwoo.

"No." He said and went back to being silent; staring at me. I saw Sangwoo walk up behind him with an angry look on his face. 

"Do you need something?" Sangwoo asked in a very angry tone.

"No." The man said and Sangwoo balled his fists. He looked at me and I shook my head. I didn't want him to cause a scene. Sangwoo nodded and sighed.

"Sir please leave you are disturbing us." Sangwoo said.

The man turned to Sangwoo and Sangwoo widened his eyes. I looked at him and mouthed to him.

What's wrong? Sangwoo? Sangwoo!?

Sangwoo walked away and I looked at him walk away. 

"Sangwoo!?" "Hey!" I worried that Sangwoo left me here with this man but he came back, this time with a security guard. Sangwoo pointed to the man and I realized he was still looking at me. The security guard walked over and put a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Sir, is there a problem here?" The security guard asked. 

"No." "And I recommend you leave while you still can." The man finally said after just saying no.

"Sir, is that a threat?" "Am I going to have to ask you to leave?" The security guard asked. 

"No, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." The man said and he turned to the guard and pulled out a gun. The security guard backed up and pulled out a gun as well.

"Put that away now!" The security guard yelled out aiming the gun. Everyone in the food court saw and ran out. I slid out of my chair and ran to Sangwoo.

"Let's go now." I said but as I finished I heard a gunshot. I saw the man shot the security guard dead and he walked over to me and Sangwoo. He put it to Sangwoo's head and I whimpered. 

"Leave him alone." I said.

"No." He said. He grabbed Sangwoo by the back of the head and Sangwoo groaned in pain. 

"You both are coming with me." "Any objections, he dies." I nodded and got in front of him and he walked us out of the mall.