Chapter 11

Hallo My Children! Imma try and get back to writing chapters as much as I can, but I can't promise a chapter everyday

Hallo My Children! Imma try and get back to writing chapters as much as I can, but I can't promise a chapter everyday. Thxs so much for the support and patience! (:

Sangwoo POV:

I looked at (Y.N), she held the ax above Sebastian. She looked so happy. It was scaring me a little. My train of thought stopped when she started to swing the ax down, she stopped right before Sebastian's neck. It would've been a clean cut, completely decapitating him. I looked at her questionably and she winked at me. 

"We can do better." She said, but...there was something weird with her voice now. She sounded like she was changing. Her eyes seemed to be getting darker. Did she enjoy this? I was to scared to even think what was going through her mind. I nodded and she laughed in a very creepy way. Sebastian groaned. "I want to fight you, but I ain't got a fucking shoulder no more, and I can barely fucking walk you bastards!" (Y.N) chuckled again and started to pick him up. I walked over and helped too. (Y.N) winced and I stopped her. "Don't hurt yourself." I said and she shook her head.  She continued to lift Sebastian up.

I picked him up and (Y.N) told me to bring him down to the basement. I carefully carried him on my shoulder down to the basement and dropped him on the floor. What fazed me this whole time was, how quiet he was, he wasn't resisting or anything. I scoffed and kicked him. He didn't do anything. I heard (Y.N) walk down the stairs. 

I looked at her and she smiled. She had the ax and knife in each hand. She walked over and handed the knife to me. She then pulled the gun out. I might of kinda thought it was hot when she pulled the gun out from her back pocket..........really hot, she looked bad ass. O////O

"He didn't use the gun on us, we don't use it on him." She said and put it back after questionably looking at it. "You get knife, and stab him in foot, as he did to you." She said and motioned me to his foot. "Why?" I asked. "He who does to you, receives back same." She chuckled at the sounding of the quote. "Where did that come from?" I asked. "I like quotes." She said shrugging. 

I rolled my eyes and she motioned me again and I walked over to Sebastian. He gave me a half smile. "I'm surprised you are letting us do this." I said standing above him. 

"I don't want to die." He said. "But I wanna see mother." He lifted his head up to look directly in my eyes. "But now I do, because I saw mother in (Y.N), but she's gone, like the real mother." He laid his head back. "So bring me to mother, I am her son."

I gave him a sarcastic and angry glare and I placed him in the chair that I sat in earlier. (Y.N) had her arms crossed and she was smiling and I lifted the knife above his foot. Higher than he did to me because my arms were longer than his. I slammed it into his foot and Sebastian cackled as I dug it into his foot. 

"That didn't hurt?" I asked. 

"No, mother hurts the most." Sebastian said. 

"I don't get it." I said. 

(Y.N) suddenly appeared in front of Sebastian. 

"I get it." She said giving a evil glare into Sebastian's eyes.