Chapter 12

Sorry for shorter chapter but ENJOY! (:

Reader POV:

I stared into Sebastian's eyes with hatred and evil. I had each of my hands on each arm of the chair and I was almost touching noses with Sebastian. He had a light smile and bit my cheek in anger and I went to his foot, where the knife resided.  I turned it all the way and I started crying on his foot because he was not acknowledging any pain. I heard the squelching of the knife and his foot and more blood came out. Sangwoo put his hand on my shoulder and I inhaled deeply and pulled the knife out. 

I held the knife to his arms and I smiled. I put a deep cut in his arm and watched the blood flow out and onto the floor. I kept doing that and I finally heard him wince. I started laughing and he kept wincing. 

I gave the most insane look and my smile turned into evil. "How does mother feel now huh?" He winced again and I kept doing that and I suddenly fell to the floor on my back, with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and saw Sangwoo on top of me. 

"(Y.N), what has happened to you?" He asked and I held the knife to his cheek while smiling. He kept looking at me and I gently grazed it around his cheek. 

"I would never hurt you Sangwoo. But he hurt you, so I hurt him." I said and I was going to get up but he pushed my shoulders and kissed me. Hard. He licked my bottom lip; asking for entrance and I let him in. We stayed like that, our tongues fighting for dominance and then we pulled away, a saliva trail on me and Sangwoo's lips. I blushed and pushed Sangwoo on his back, so I was on top of him.  I smiled and he did too. 

"Idiots, if ya'll gonna fuck in front of me, at least let me go upstairs and get popcorn." (A.N: That sounds cringey af, I can't make jokes for shit. XD)  Sebastian blurted out. I gave him a death glare and got off of Sangwoo. I grabbed the knife and went to his shins, I pulled up his dark black pant leg to have his shin visible. I sliced it and he groaned. "Bastard...." I muttered to myself. He laughed and I gave a distressed look on my face. "Why can't I hurt you!" I yelled and I stabbed the knife through his shin. I saw the end of the knife come out of the other side of his shin. I smiled and watched the blood flow slowly and he started tearing. 

I stood to his face and slapped him. "HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH?!?!" I yelled in his face. 

"...kill me..." Sebastian said as he dropped his head and stared at his feet. 

I turned to Sangwoo and he was smiling. "Should we kill him or bring him to jail?" I asked Sangwoo and he stood up and hugged me. 

"We are not done yet." He whispered in my ear and I nodded. I picked the knife up and smiled at Sebastian again. 

I knelt in front of him and held the knife under his nose and walked behind him pulled it up against his nose and saw him close his eyes and tear. 

"I'm not psycho, I'm just creative." I whispered in his ear.