Chapter 10

You all know this scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Btw thanks for being so patient in the making of this chapter

You all know this scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Btw thanks for being so patient in the making of this chapter. I apologize again.

Reader POV:

I stood next to Sangwoo and looked at him. He gave me a half smile and I nodded. We looked back at Sebastian and he scoffed. 

"(Y.N), wow." He said and threw the gun to the side. He got into a fighting position different from mine and he chuckled. 

"Hit me." He teased.

He ran towards me and Sangwoo punched him down. He rubbed his face and kept laughing. "It's gonna be harder against two people, but I will do it." "I won't kill you, I'll make you suffer even more." 

Sebastian threw himself at Sangwoo and Sebastian fell on top of Sangwoo and immediately wrapped his hands around Sangwoo's neck. Sangwoo gagged and arched his head back. I had an angered look and I grabbed the ax and swung. I swung as hard as I could (which was very hard) into his shoulder and groaned and grabbed his shoulder and laughed breathlessly.

He turned and held his still, bleeding shoulder. Sangwoo rested on his one arm and held his throat and gagged. Sebastian limped to me and I gave him a sly smile. I knew my expression looked more insane than his did, but....I enjoyed hurting him. I wanted to see him suffer, I wanted him to die! I dropped the ax and motioned with my hand for him to come closer to me and he laughed again. 

"I want to fight you myself.....Sebastian."   I said and he gave me and angered look. I kicked the ax to him and Sangwoo gasped and coughed again. "(Y-N) wha-t are you doing?" I looked at Sangwoo and I assured him the same way he assured me God knows how long ago, it feels as if it has been forever. He nodded and weakly got up and stood behind Sebastian at a reasonable distance and nodded again.

Sebastian pointed a finger at me and I smiled and slightly turned my head. "NO ONE CALLS ME SEBASTIAN!" He yelled. 

"Then why did you tell me your name?" I asked with a very sly and insane smile. He grunted and I did a crouched turn kick to his ankles and he groaned and fell to the floor. I chuckled and walked over to him, I stood above his face and smiled, my eyes getting a more insane look. I was happier than ever watching him suffer. He started laughing uncontrollably and he looked at me.

"So, insane versus insane eh?" He asked and I stood up and grabbed the ax. 

I held it above him and I was about to kill him but Sangwoo gently put and arm on my wrist. 

"(Y.N), you okay?" He asked, clearing wanting me to continue. But he cared about me, I know he does. 

I nodded while panting and he nodded and stepped back. I kept panting and smiled my most insane smile yet. I started to swing down and I stopped myself. Sangwoo looked at me and I winked at him. 

"We can do better." I said slowly hearing my voice change.