Chapter 6

Tell me in the comments if there is anything I can fix with the writing of this story

Tell me in the comments if there is anything I can fix with the writing of this story. And thanks again for now over 300 reads! Love ya mai potato baes!(: Oh, and btw sorry if their is grammatical errors. I try to find as many as I can but if I miss some..I'm very sorry. Other wise, ENJOY!  

Sangwoo POV:

I watched Sebastian walk back over to me with the knife and I looked at (Y.N) to reassure her and she started choking on her tears. I inhaled deeply and watched Sebastian kneel down and raise the knife high above my foot I choked. I looked at (Y.N) and reassured her again. I arched my head not too far and inhaled again. I heard (Y.N) grow silent and I heard Sebastian count down from three. 

"3.....2......1" Said Sebastian and he slammed the knife into my foot. My already arched back head went back farther as I screamed out in pain. I heard (Y.N) scream out and I screamed out in pain. I wanted to stay strong for (Y.N) but I felt Sebastian drive the knife deeper into my foot and I shook in my chair and closed my eyes tight and groaned. "Well..." "You are a loud one aren't you?" "Well let's see how loud your girl can get." I heard Sebastian say. I tried to keep my eyes open but my vision got blurry and I got little glimpses of Sebastian heading towards (Y.N) and I tried to scream. "(Y-N...) please.....don't." I said slowly losing my voice. I closed my eyes, being unable to keep them open and I heard (Y.N)'s voice and I opened my eyes. 

"sangwoo..." I heard her say. I groggily kept my eyes open and I saw (Y.N) bleeding. I started crying and Sebastian walked over to me and punched me. "Real men don't cry over their girl." "Oh wait, you're not a real man." He forcefully grabbed my chin and forced me to look in his eyes. "You're a pussy."  Sebastian said and then he threw my face down and I spit out some blood residing in my mouth from when he punched me. I was fully alert now. I still felt throbbing pain in my foot but I didn't let that stop me. I looked at (Y.N). She was..laid out on the floor and she was coughing out blood. I jumped in my chair attempting to escape but I still couldn't move. "(Y.N)!!" "GET UP!" "PLEASE!" "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!?!" "PLEASE RESPOND!" I yelled lunging forward in my chair trying to get to her but I couldn't move the chair was screwed into the floor. But what a minute. I wasn't out for even a minute right? How did she land on the floor so beaten up so quickly? I saw Sebastian kneeling down in front of her and I whimpered. 

"Wow." He said and looked at me. "You have a quiet girl." "I wouldn't say that is a good thing." He shrugged. "But it depends on if you like quiet or not if you know what I mean~."  I wanted to slap him. How dare he make those comments. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" "I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!" I yelled and I spit at him. He chuckled and slapped me. "You..bastard." I said and he grabbed my face. "You can't kill me." "I mean no one has ever tried to...." "But I doubt they will succeed." "I am my mother's son." He continued on. "Fuck that stupid I'm my father's son quote." He mocked. "I refuse to be my father's son." "That man is a disgrace." He said chucking the knife across the room. And you're not? I thought to myself. He walked away from me and covered his head with his hands. Muttering to himself then he walked over to (Y.N), who was still coughing up blood. "THAT MAN!" "THAT MAN!" Sebastian yelled and kicked (Y.N) who made a small groan. "(Y.N)...please stop.." I cried out. "..sangwoo.." (Y.N) said barely able to get it out. "Please...don't let him hurt you anymore..." She said. I cried and Sebastian picked her up. "NO LET HER GO!" I yelled shaking in my chair. "Oh, don't worry." "She'll be fine." "Here I'll unscrew the chair from the floor." "It won't help anything..I just wanna be nice." He said and dropped (Y.N) and she groaned louder from the forceful hitting the floor. I whimpered and watched Sebastian unscrew the chair from the floor. He picked (Y.N) back up and he passed me with (Y.N) in his arms and I whimpered seeing her beaten face. I will kill him. I will kill him. I will kill him. I thought over and over again. I watched (Y.N) disappear with Sebastian into the upstairs of his shack and I immediately shifted in the chair to get to the knife. 

I will kill him and get (Y.N) out of here.