Chapter 7

I love this fan art so much

I love this fan art so much. Sangwoo Senpai~

Reader POV:

I felt lightheaded and weak. I also felt like I was floating.  I could barley open my eyes but I eventually was able to. I opened my eyes to Sebastian happily smiling and holding me bridal-style. I ultimately thought he killed Sangwoo. I started throwing my arms around, attempting to escape. Sebastian looked surprised and I started grunting and whimpering. I kept pushing him away. "LET ME GO!" "YOU KILLED SANGWOO!" I yelled and he covered my mouth and muffled my screams. He threw me on the floor and I rolled on my side and groaned. He crouched in front of me and latched my hair and I whimpered. 

"The hell's your problem." "I didn't kill Sangwoo." "Wait..is that his name?"  "I've heard you say Sangwoo a lot.. but wow..." "A certainly stupid name." I furrowed my brows and looked at him. "Maybe you have a better name." "What is it?"  He asked bluntly. 

"Not telling you, you shit." I replied back. He pulled on my hair more. 

"What is it." He asked slightly turning his head. 

"Bastard." I muttered under my breath. "(Y.N)." I said bluntly.

"Best name ever." "Other than my mother's." "She had the most beautiful name ever." 

"What's her name you ask?" He paused for a moment and I scoffed. "Her name was Margaret." He said and then he pulled my hair even more and I whimpered even more. "Oh sorry, forgot I had your hair." "Hm, same color as my mother's." He said examining my hair. 

"What do you want?" "Where is Sangwoo?" I asked and he let go of my hair and positioned me so I was sitting up. 

"That doesn't matter." "You're just going to do what I ask." He said whilst he stood up. 

He walked over to a broken closet that I had not seen before. I realized the room I was in was the top level of the house we had first entered. He walked back over to me. He had what looked like a scrapbook. He squatted back down and opened it. He pointed to a certain picture without saying anything. I scooted forward and looked closely at the picture. It was a young woman maybe late twenties to mid thirties. A man who was definitely the same age as the woman. The woman was holding a baby. The father looked sad while the mother looked like the happiest person in the world. The picture was in black and white and the family looked like they were in front of a house. The house had the landscape as Sebastian's front yard. But, this house was beautiful. It was a little farmhouse but it was beautiful. I stopped looking when I  saw Sebastian grab the scrapbook and look at the picture. I stared at him and then my leg. I saw a long cut trailing from the top of my shin to my kneecap. I touched it gently and winced in pain.

I looked at my arm and saw multiple cuts in multiple spots. I watched the blood trail down my arm and leg onto the cold floor. I started tearing looking at my current form. I heard Sebastian say something and I looked back at him with my teared eyes. 

"Well, now you've noticed." "You made no sound." "You impress me."  He said. "What did you do?" I asked. "Nothing much." He said and dropped the book. 

"I wanna tell you a story." "And you're going to listen." He said. 

"So, you saw the picture right?" "Got a good look at it and everything?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Well that was my mother, Margaret and my father Sebastian and me." He said looking down. 

"Now that house, it's this shit-shack." He said looking around the beat up room. 

"So I'm gonna tell you." He said. 

"My mother met my father at a trailer park." "They didn't get married but they had me." "I was ten when it happened." "My father slowly went insane." "Trying to keep me and my mother stable, trying to live basically." "He would take his anger out on my mother." "She soon lost her beautiful looks and they were replaced with scars upon scars." "When I was ten  my father then lost it completely." "He burned down that house he and my mother worked so hard for." "This place."   "My mother died in the fire." "I was absolutely devastated." "My father, was arrested for my mother's murder where he later killed himself in jail." "I was brought to a foster home." "They abused me for about six years and I was finally able to escape." "I returned to the burned location when I was seventeen." "I didn't want to leave what my mother worked so hard for. "I wanted something to be here." "I built what it is now with whatever was left." "I have only this picture of my family." "I found it untouched in the debris of our ruined house." "I finished the 'house' when I was twenty." "I've lived here ever since." "I'm not insane as you might say, I'm just a creative person." Sebastian stood up. "I'm different from all of you!" He yelled as he spun around. "I'm my mother's son!" 

He sat in front of me and looked in my eyes. "Sangwoo is his father's son." "You...I don't really know." "I need to see what you're capable of." "But first, you're gonna have to sleep." I gave him confused eyes and the last thing I saw was him punching me down. I knew I was gonna pass out so I said what I wanted to say. "Sangwoo..." And I was out cold after one last punch.