Chapter 15

So, I thought of a title

So, I thought of a title. Hope you like it! I made a cover with the new title and Sangwoo Senpai~ Hope you like new chapter and share your opinions of new cover and title, Thxs pls ENJOY!! :D

Sangwoo POV:

I was so relieved to see that (Y.N) was okay. I immediately pulled her into a hug and I finally let go and looked at her beautiful face again. I quickly looked up and saw Sebastian standing above (Y.N) with the knife held high over her head. I felt my heart stop and my smile slowly fade off my face. I inhaled and quickly pushed (Y.N). "(Y.N), MOVE!" I yelled as I pushed her onto her back and I was on top of her, her eyes were closed. (A/N: Must keep myself from writing a lemon!😥 *Furious hand shaking on keyboard*)  I breathed into neck and I felt her quick, panting chest hit my stomach and everything in time stopped. I felt a strong piercing go through my back and I immediately teared at the pain. I groaned and shushed myself immediately. I heard Sebastian lightly cackle and I passed out from the pain.

I didn't want to die....

Not now...

Not right here, on top of (Y.N)...

Why now? Me and (Y.N) have been living so perfectly... 

It hurts so bad....

Goddammit...

Am I dead? 

I see white...

And...

(Y.N).....

I felt like I was floating. I knew I was still breathing now. I could feel my chest let go of airy breaths. I kept  seeing (Y.N)'s face, she was crying, her tears clouded my vision, I gave up on trying to look through her tears and let myself fall asleep to the sounds of her cries. 

"....we're almost free sangwoo...." I heard her gentle, crying voice circle my head and ring my ears. It sounded like an angel talking to me, I though an angel was talking to me, well....she is an angel, my angel. I felt tears, they ran down my face and I realized they were my own tears. I felt them drown my thoughts and my hearing. 

Please....

Let me wake up....

I need to see (Y.N)....

I slowly saw my vision getting fuzzy and I groaned. I felt a soft hand rub my shoulder and I immediately made my eyes flew open and realized I was back in real time.  I saw (Y.N) looking at me with gentle eyes. I tried to move but I felt so much pain I winced and dropped my face. (Y.N) touched my shoulders to keep me balanced and I felt so safe to be in her touch again. 

"(Y.N)......." I said satisfyingly, quietly. 

"It's okay Sangwoo, you're okay." She said as she hugged me. 

"How long have I been uh, sleeping?" I asked.

"Not long, you can't move I'm guessing?" She asked while touching my back as light as a feather. I winced and she moved her hand. 

"Sorry." She said and brushed my hair out of my eyes. 

"Ah, it's okay, I can't move, it hurts. But I need to move, we need to get out of here, where's Sebastian.?" I asked and she moved out of the way and I gazed and felt my jaw drop. 

I saw Sebastian and he had a completely mutilated throat and he also was in the biggest pool of blood, which came from his torso and throat. 

"(Y.N)....did you do this?" I asked and she nodded. She looked very happy to see me looking at Sebastian, "Why, why are you so happy?" I asked and she sighed and cupped my face. "Don't you see Sangwoo?"  She pointed to Sebastian and I focused my attention to his dead corpse and (Y.N) brought my face to hers and sat me up and I winced very loud. But she got me up. 

"He's dead! He can't hurt us anymore." Her eyes fell innocent and looked at the floor then back at me, "He can't hurt you anymore Sangwoo...."

I felt tears well up in my eyes and they came out slowly over my cheek. She brushed them away and looked me straight in the eyes. She kissed me and more tears came from my eyes. 

"I'm going to go upstairs and go see if he has a phone, maybe I can call someone." "You stay put, I'll be okay." She said and I sighed and nodded my head.

She cupped my face and kissed me. 

She looked at me again and I saw all the blood all over her face. I watched her walk upstairs so happily and I shivered. 

"(Y.N)....you're a killer..." I whispered to myself.