Chapter 13

Hey guys! I just want to thank you for waiting so patiently for the publishing of these chapters

Hey guys! I just want to thank you for waiting so patiently for the publishing of these chapters. I'm so sorry it takes forever to update, but thxs sooooo much for the amount of reads and votes, OMG, I never thought I would get there. Thxs so much! (:

Reader POV: 

I kept the knife to his nose and I looked at Sangwoo. He stared at Sebastian with his arms crossed and the corner of his lip slightly curved. I smiled at Sangwoo and listened to Sebastian's whimpers and Sangwoo smiled back. I pushed the knife harder under Sebastian's nose and I finally let go with forceful pull away from his nose. His head fell. The blood slowly dripped from the middle of his nose and he sniffled.

Drip.

Drip..

Drip...

I listened to the blood fall. It was like a clock ticking.....I couldn't stand it..... 

Stop it. 

Stop it now. 

I walked in front of Sebastian and watched the blood still fall and I lifted up his face by forcefully lifting up his chin. His eyes were drenched in tears. 

He sniffled loudly and I gritted my teeth. "Stop being so annoying." I said. 

After I said that, Sebastian immediately recomposed himself. "(Y.N), how does it feel?" He asked giving me a sly smile with his bruised lips. "How does what feel?" I asked, pulling his chin more. 

"How does it feel being psycho? How does it feel hurting someone with all you have?" Sebastian asked. I thought for a moment and looked at Sangwoo, he shook his head and I thought again.

"I love it. I love hurting someone who hurt someone I care more about than myself." "You hurt Sangwoo, this was the least of what I actually would've done."  I said giving Sebastian the same smile as he gave me. "Sangwoo, do you want to?" I asked gesturing to Sebastian.  Sangwoo nodded and I smiled and handed him the knife.

Sangwoo POV:

I grabbed the knife from (Y.N) and smiled at Sebastian. I really wanted to hurt him,, but didn't want to kill him....well I did, but this was better. I grabbed him by the hair and he looked at me. 

"Sangwoo?" Sebastian asked slyly with half lidded eyes, barely looking at me.

"What?" I asked bluntly, tugging at his hair more. 

"This seems kinda stupid right? I mean, you're just torturing me more than I tortured you." Sebastian said. "May you please let me take a piss?" He asked chuckling. 

I looked at (Y.N) and she nodded. "I don't want her here, I have a dick, I'm pretty sure you don't want her seeing that." Sebastian said and I looked at (Y.N) and she walked upstairs. Sebastian got up and went to the corner. 

I stared at Sebastian and he looked at me weirdly. "The hell you looking at?" He asked. I chuckled and looked away. I heard a zipper but then silence. "Sebastian..the fuck you doing?" I asked and I was going to turn around but didn't want to for....obvious reasons. I sucked it up and turned around. I saw Sebastian facing the other way and I sighed and turned back around. 

I stood facing the other way for a while and I got impatient. "Sebastian!" I yelled and I heard shuffling. I turned and saw Sebastian right behind me and he waved and slapped me to the ground, all while having a sinister smile.  I fell to the floor and held my face. He crouched in front of me and grabbed the knife. He held it to my cheek and I smiled at him. 

"Wow, the old piss joke eh? I should've known." I said and Sebastian cut my cheek. I winced and let the blood run to my lips and I licked it. (I'M LIKE NO JOKE SO TEMPTED TO TURN INTO THIS INTO YAOI! I won't though XD) Sebastian smiled and I felt the taste of iron fill my mouth. "Well, you aren't as much of a pussy as before, but you are still and always will be a pussy." He smiled at me again and I chuckled and threw my fist at his face. 

He fell backwards and I got on top and held his neck and I felt blood all over my face. I held his neck and he kept smiling at me. I let my guard down and he pushed me to the floor. He ran to the entry door to the basement and I got up as fast as I could. "(Y.N)..." I muttered to myself. I stood up and saw Sebastian slowly walking back down the stairs and I walked back and Sebastian still had a smile on his face. 

"What's the hurry?" He asked and he tapped the knife against his finger tip. I panted heavily and felt the mix of blood and sweat fall from my face. 

"I only locked the door." Sebastian said.

"We have some missed words, Sangwoo." Sebastian said sternly. And he cut his finger tip and licked the blood from it. 

I stood and prepared to fight, for (Y.N)'s sake.