A little different...

Ryan POV

When Imani and I arrived at the movies, I got out and opened her door. I gotta admit Imani was looking really fine today, she is a beautiful ass girl. I don't know what it is but she just does something to me. As we walked in to get the tickets we got stopped by this lady, she couldn't have been no older than my mom and my mom was 41.  

"Hey, I'm random but you two look so cute together, I just had to say that." she said.

"Thank you." Imani and I said in unison.

I asked Imani what movie did she wanna see, and she said she wanted to see Ride Along with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube starring in it. I bought our tickets then we walked in and I bought her some popcorn and a drink. We walked to our movie and we sat all the way at the top. I made sure Imani was comfortable then a couple minutes later the movie started. We we're laughing hard and Imani was in tears, I guess she was really enjoying the movie.

When the movie was over Imani and I got up, threw our trash away then left. As we were walking to the car Imani and I were talking.

"I really enjoyed myself tonight." Imani said.

"I'm glad you did, maybe we can do this again?" I ask.

"Maybe we can."

We got to the car I opened Imani's door for her, shut it then walked to my side. I really enjoy Imani's company, and I wouldn't mind spending more time with her now that I have a literal feeling that she's into me. As I was driving I turned on the radio...

You say all you need is consistent love

When I try I swear its never enough, I messed up 

Maybe this thing here just ain't meant for us

Baby you let go and I pull you back

I let go, you ain't having that

We do it like we rockstars

Sexin' in the hotel room and we so loud

Higher than a smoke cloud

Shades on doing 95 with the top down

I might sound crazy

Cause we be going back and fourth

One minute I hate you then I love you

Thats how it is

Til we get it right we gon love somemore

Ima get it

Til we get it

Imani turns it up and starts singing with the song. I laughed as she constantly sang. I guess this was her favorite song the way she was bopping with it, I just left her alone. When the song was over Imani was slowly drifting off. The mall wasn't that far from her house but I guess she was a little tired from sitting through that two hour movie. When we arrived at her house, I got out of the car and walked to her side, before I could open the door she woke up.

"I was sleep?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was about to carry you inside but you woke up."

She smirked, "Thank you anyways for attempting."

"No problem."

Imani started walking towards her house.

"I can't get not goodnight hug, kiss, something?" I ask.

She walked back towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight. I was blushing on the low. I didn't let her see that though. Imani is really doing some to me, she is all you would want in a girl. Maaannn, I think I'm falling for her and we just me yesterday.

Imani POV

I had fun with Ryan tonight, I didn't expect us to click as fast as we did. Ryan is an amazing guy and he is as sweet as can be. I walk in my house to find my brother sitting on the couch playing the game with Jayshaun sitting beside him. I expected my brother to be her since he was off today and his apartment wasn't too far away, but for Jay to be here so early, that was unexpected.

"Hey lil sis." Colen said.

"Hey." I said walking towards the kitchen.

"You not gon greet your company?" Colen asked.

"He's not my company, he was here with you."

"Ain't y'all together?" Colen asked.

"No, we broke up a week ago." I replied.

As I was in the kitchen, I didn't see my mom. I guess she was sleep considering she has to go to work tomorrow. Jayshaun came in behind me and tried to start a conversation.

"Hey Mani, didn't you miss?" he said.

"Obviously not if I didn't show you any affection." I said pushing him out of the way walking towards my room. He followed me begging me to talk to him. I got into my room and he came in and closed the door behind him.

"Look Imani, I know you're mad at me but please just let me explained." he said.

"What more could you possibly explain?" I continued, "You explained everything when you didn't stop fucking around with Charity."

"I wasn't fucking around with her, I swear. We just seen eachother and decided to have a conversation that's all Imani, deadass."

"Well I don't care anymore, because it has nothing to do with me." I added, "We ain't together so you wasting your time tryna explain... im coma." I said putting on my pajamas and getting into my bed.

"Look Imani, listen to me!" he damanded pulling my covers off of me.

"Who tf do you think you are?" I said irritated.

"A person who is trying to get his future wife to listen to him."

"Well talk then, shit." I shouted.

"Imani Mckenna Carter, I love you with everything in me, to show you how much I love you I convinced my momma to let me move out here with my aunt just so I can see your face everyday." he continued, "Imani you are the one for me and someday I plan on marrying you and you being the one to be carrying my children in your belly, I love you girl! I stop dealing and everything for you I want you, Imani I need you" he said with a cracking voice.

When Jay said that I didn't wanna do anything but just lay down and cry. The words he just spoke hit me...HARD. I love Jayshaun a lot, but right now im stuck in a situation because I might actually be falling for Ryan.

Jayshaun POV

Last night I said somethings to Imani I thought I would never say to any girl. The crazy thing is, is when I said all that I ment it. Imani has been through it all with me, and the fact that I was losing her was tearing me up in the inside. I am now living with my aunt out here in Nebraska, but I check in on my momma and lil sister every now and then. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed, I hop in the shower. I was in there for about an hour, I just needed to ease my mind.

When I got out I went to my room and pulled out my outfit for today. I pulled out some black Levi's with a blue collar polo shirt with a red horse, and my Bred 11s. I text Imani to see how she was feeling from last night.

Jayshaun: Hey Imani, how you feeling"

MyBabyImani: Hey I'm good.

Jayshaun: Good can we meet somewhere today?

MyBabyImani: Sure where?

Jayshaun: Dicks in the mall?

MyBabyImani: Alright.

I'm looking forward to seeing Imani. I really need to talk to her about last night. She is  my all without that girl I don't know what I would do. I'm gonna try my best to make things right, and I'm determined to do that.