Express the new...

As Ryan and I were racing, I was slowly falling behind and on the last lap Ryan won. We pulled into the garage as the microphone said we could exit. As we exited I congratulated Ryan on his win and he pulled me in for a hug.

"You can really drive." he said as we pulled away from the hug.

"I know." I brush my shoulders off in confidence.

He laughed, "Cocky, I see, I like that."

"I'm not cocky, I don't think."

"Its cool, you don't gotta front."

"I'm not fronting, trust me."

"What you doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nothing that I know of, why?" I replied.

"I was wondering could I take you out, you know? Just the two of us." he said.

"Yeah, sure that sounds cool."

"OK, well I'll pick you around 5-ish...can I get your number?" he stated.

"Yeah give me your phone."

Ryan pulled out his green iPhone 5c. I put my number in and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we both walked off. I caught up with Sidney as she was walking towards her car with Dean.

"So whats up with you and Ryan?" Dean asked.

"Nothing serious, I don't think. He just asked to take me out tomorrow."

"Aww snap, Mani got a boyfriend." Sidney said mocking me.

I laughed, "No I don't."

"Stop front Imani you know y'all gone be together sooner or later." Dean said.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said.

"OK, whatever." they both said in unison.

Sidney and Dean kissed and said bye then Sidney got in the car. She tried to be nosey by asking where Ryan and I was the whole time. We just wanted to be alone while we were there I guess, it wasn't nothing serious I don't think. Ryan is very cool, and has a great personality. He is very attractive and I could see us becoming really close in the future.

Paige POV

I had gotten a text from my mom saying that my brother had got shot and I needed to be at the hospital right away. I told Quan and we immediately got in the car and pulled off. We arrived at the hospital a couple minutes later and I went to the front desk to ask the doctor which room was my brother in. I had heard my mom call my name and I walked over to her to see her drenched in tears and her shirt was covered with blood.

"Mom what happened?" I asked

"I don't know." she replied, "I just heard gunshots through my window so I looked out of it and seen Marcus laying there so I ran outside to get him."

"Did you see anybody." Quan asked her.

"No, but I did see a blue Monte Carlo pull off as I ran outside." she replied.

"Paige, let me talk to you for a minute." Quan said.

"Alright." Quan pulled me to the side and started telling me who he thought might've shot my brother. He said he believe it was the guy Jayshaun worked for. If it was on god, I was gone kill Jayshaun my damn self. 

"Paige, you go sit with your momma. Ima go check this out." Quan said as he kissed my forehead.

"OK. baby. Be safe."

Quan walked off and I went to go sit with my mom while we waited for the doctor to come give us feedback on how my brother was doing.

Quan POV