Awake in your arms..

--The next day--

Imani POV

Today is the day I get to see my love I woke up at 3 in the morning. We all have a 5:00am flight to catch so I decided to wake everybody else up. They started to get ready. I went to hop in the shower for about 10 minutes then I get out and do the rest of my hygiene. Since Im gonna be sitting on a plane for the rest of the day I decide to throw on something simple, a black t-shirt, some grey sweats, and my black chucks. I sit around and wait for everybody else to get ready. I get a bag of doritos out the kitchen and some candy and put it in my purse for the plane, I grab me a water bottle too. I can't wait to see Jay I miss him so much. When this happened I realize how fast somebody could disapper so  its best to always be on good terms with a person because you never know what could happen. 

It was now 3:50am. Jay's aunt was finished getting ready, so now we were just waiting on my mom and Jaida. Ms. Tina and I were sitting in the living room watching MTV Jams since that was like the only channel that caught my eye early in the morning. 

"You look pretty excited." Ms. Tina said while looking at the sparkle in my eye.

"I am excited Ms. Tina." I explain. "I get to see Jayshaun today, even though he might not be awake when I get there I still can't wait to see him."

"I see." she laughs as she watched me hop up and down on the couch.

"We're ready." my moma and Jaida said as they came down the steps with their suitcases. Ms. Tina and I grabbed ours and she locked her door. We all put our bags in the trunk of the car and headed for the airport. We arrived there about 45 minutes later, it was now 4:25am. We had a lot of time to spare with nothing to do. We sat in the waiting area. A couple minutes we hear our plane called, so now we know its our time to board. We grab our bags and walk over to the site our plane is and hand the attendent our tickets, she checks them and then we board the plane. We walk to our seats and put our bags in the cubies. We sit down and we hear the captain announce that our plane is about to take off. We were now on our way to Chicago, I cannot wait to see my Jay. He's all thats on my mind.

Paige POV

Terry and I have been spending a lot of time together. He has told me how he feels but I always tell him Im not ready to just hop into another relationship. He always says he understands but I know it hurts him everytime I say that.

We dont have school today because its Teacher Work Day, so Terry and I are going to spend today together, maybe walk around the mall a little. I go and hop in the shower for a couple minutes and did the rest of my hygiene. I go into my closet and pull out a pink and black crewneck sweater, bleached skinny jeans, and a pair of pink roshes. I throw my hair in a bun because I didnt feel like doing anything with it. A few minutes later I get a text from Terry telling me he's outside. I grabbed my phone, keys, and black across the shoulder purse and head out the door. I get into Terry's car.

"Hey beautiful." he greets me with his perfect smile.

"Hey handsome." I say back.

"Mall, right?" he asks.

"Yeah, sure." I answer.

Narrator POV

A couple minutes later Terry and Paige are on the highway. The traffic is moving pretty slow today so Paige tells Terry to be careful. They then get to their exit but there was this car behind them, Paige noticed it was going pretty fast so she told Terry to swerve to the next lane by then they were too late. The car smashed into the back of them causing Terry's car to run off the rode and flip about three times. The car sits up. Terry is sitting in the car with glass in his right arm and cuts all through the side of his face. Paige left leg is in an uncomfortable position and she is blacked out on the passenger side. Terry is yelling Paige's name but she is not waking up. The ambulance then arrive on the scene pulling Terry and Paige out of the car. They later arrive at the hospital and are both taken in for care.

Is Paige going to be okay?

Did the person driving the car intentionally do that?

Did an update since I didn't have school today. I'm still thinking about doing a sequel but not sure yet. I'll let you know if I do one or not. If I do a sequel, I hope you guys enjoyed this book enough to read it.