Don't leave me..

Quan POV

When the doctor told us that Jay got hit five times, I felt like I got hit. Me and Jay are like brothers. If that man leave this earth I swear ain't nothing gone feel right without his presence. Jay been doing good and his life is on the line? Thats hard to even take in. I can't even deal with all this though. It don't even feel real.

--Two Hours Later--

"Brothers of Jayshaun, right?" the doctor came to me and Colen.

"Yeah." we said in unison.

"I have good news and bad news, which one would you like first?"

"We'll take the bad news first." Colen answered.

"Well the bad news is Jayshaun is in a coma and we're not sure how long he's gonna be in it.." he continues, "The good news is that he came out of surgery just fine and we got that bullet out just in time, he's a strong patient and im glad the lord gave him strength to make it." the doctor explains.

A sign of relief came across me as I heard the doctor explain everything. I swear I couldn't have heard anything better then those words. Jay is strong and I'm glad he made it. Long as I know he gon wake up from that coma, idgaf about nothing else.

Paige POV

When school was over, I walked out of last period thinking about Terry. Now I know I said I wouldn't but he was bugging me all day so I had no choice but to talk to him. I don't see myself dating him but I can see us being friends in the long run. Im just gonna chill back, I do still have Quan and as of right now he's all I want.

When I got off the bus headed home I decided to call Quan... no answer. I walked in the house and seen Marcus on the couch with some girl.

"Hey lil sis, how was school?" Marcus asked as I walked through the door.

"You know school was school." I reply.

"Cool, I got somebody I want you to meet though." he said as I started walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh her? yeah hey girl im Paige." I yelled from the kitchen trying not to sound all rude. Now the reason I didn't show her approachable conversation was because I didn't like getting attached to any of my brother's girlfriend's. I don't know why but I just didn't.

"Paige come actually talk, we have something to tell you anyways." he said.

"What is it?" I said walking back towards the living room, eating a poptart.

"You have a neice or nephew on the way." Marcus said as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"I what a who?" I asked in complete shock, "Does momma know?"

"Nah ima tell her when she get off."

"Oh okay, well let me get acquainted." I said as I walked over to the girl.

I can't lie she wasn't even a ugly girl. She seemed so quiet and laid back. She was about my height with long burgundy died hair, she was brownskin, with a tattoo sleeve, and the perfect teeth. I already know my neice or nephew gon be a heartbreaker cause both of the parents are cute.

"Hey im Paige." I said as I sat on the couch beside her.

"Hey im Jiniah." she said with a smile.

"So how far you?" I asked.

"I just took a test today so im not really sure yet but Im gonna go to the doctor next week to find out, would you mind coming with me?" she replied.

"So you dont want the daddy to be there?" Marcus whinned.

"Obviously not child." I said.

Jiniah and I talked for a long time. She a really cool girl. Im glad Marcus picked the correct girl to have a baby by. At least I know she dont have no extra shit with her.

Jayshaun POV

Im in this damn hospital depressed as shit. I feel like a damn vegetable. People been coming in here talking to me, giving me hugs, all that but I can't do or say nothing back cause Im stuck in this damn coma. I hate this shit.

I heard my hospital room door open and I heard Quan voice..

"Damn man you still aint up!" he said as he dapped me. Why in the hell is he dapping me like I can actually move. As you can see he aint too bright. I felt my hand fall about fives times and he picked it right back up.

"I know you can hear me so ima just talk." he continues, "Imani misses you dawg Colen tryna make a way for her to come down and see you and what not. I hope you be up by the time she gets here man."

I cant believe Imani wants to see me. Like Quan said I hope I be up by the time she comes I wanna be able to talk to my baby.