What about it..

Still at Quan POV

Charity opened it..When she opened the door. Colen pushed through her and immediately started asking questions.

"Charity what tf did you have Jay arrested for?" Colen asked Charity.

"What do you mean, I didn't have Jay arrested." she exclaimed.

"Look we don't have time for the lying too much going on already." I said.

"Look just tell us why you got him arrested!" Colen yelled.

"Okay look I wanted him arrested because he left Chicago for some bitch." she continued, "I couldn't let him go that easy."

"You do realized 'that bitch' you just spoke of is my sister right." Colen said as he cracked his knuckles.

"So the 'BITCH' took my man." Charity shouted.

Soon before I knew it Colen raised his right hand and went across Charity face. I was stuck in laughter as she hit the ground. I grabbed Colen and we left. I had to find a way to get Jay out of jail, cause as we all can see he didn't do nothing.

Imani POV

--Two days later--

Don't come around again

I believe it

I believe it

Don't come around again

I believe it 

I believe it

When a nigga talk dope

They don't never speak about the truth

They don't never speak about you

When a nigga talk real

You don't even know how it feel

How you gon tell me what it is

When a nigga say Gotti

All they know is Leer and Maserati

All they know is turnin' up the party

All they know is young nigga with a whole bunch of rollies

All they know is young nigga gon catch a body

When a nigga say north

Nigga talkin' 'bout jumpin' of the porch with a bag full of 50 same court

Nigga talkin' 'bout tryna fight a gun charge

Tryna fight a brick charge

Lawyer ain't show up in court

My alarm went off at 5:30am , waking me up to get ready for school..

Today was the first day back from spring break. When I woke up I got in the shower for about 15 minutes, and did my hygiene. When I was done I wrapped a towel around me and started to walk towards my room. Today was a simple day, I threw on a black crew-neck sweater with a tiger on the front, some blue jeans, and my black sparkly uggs. I put my hair in a neat bun and a black stretchy headband around my head.

When I was done getting dressed it was 6:30. Now facing the fact that Colen is in Chicago I asked his girlfriend Jaida to take me to school. Jaida was staying with my mom and I while Colen was gone. She said she was gonna take me so I had to wait for her to slip on some clothes. When she was done I grabbed my belongings and we headed for her car. I hope she doesn't ask me any questions about where Colen was because I hadn't made up any lies about that yet.