Don't Think About It..

Colen POV

-- a week later--

When I told Jayshaun about the whole who shot Imani and Marcus thing he was mad. I had to find a way to tell Imani that Nevante did it. Jay and I had to board for a flight to Chicago tomorrow and I figured I had to tell her something before we left. I figured I had no choice, so I walked into her room and decided to tell her...

"Hey Mani, I got something to tell you."

"Hey what is it?" Imani asked while stretching her shoulders.

"I think you should sit down for this one." I said while holding her hand and bringing her towards the bed.

"Okaaay..." she said with a confused look.

"I don't know how to say this... but-" Imani cut me off.

"Just say it, if its bad I can take it." she said.

"Me and Jay have to leave for a few days and go back to Chicago."

"Why?" she asked.

"We found out who shot you and Marcus and its a must that we make him suffer."

"Who did it Colen?" she asked.

"It was Nevante, Paige ex."

"Oh fuck NO!" Imani yelled as she stood up "He did this, what tf did me and Marcus do to him, I swear."

"Imani calm down, we don't need you stressing." I continued, "You the only one who knows, I haven't told Jaida and I don't plan on it. I do want Jaida to stay here until we get back."

"Alright, that's cool." Imani asked "What do you want me to tell them if they ask where you are?"

"Tell them something.. make up any lie that comes to mind."

"Okay, so when are you leaving?" She asked.

"We leave tomorrow, so I'm going to stay over at Jay house tonight."

"Okay be careful big brother, I love you." she said as she hugged me.

"I love you more lil sis." I said while hugging her back.

When I told Imani what happened she didn't take it as bad as I thought she would. I love Imani a lot, its like if you hurt her, you hurt me. We were raised to protect eachother no matter what. My little sister has heart she ain't scared of nothing, she gets that from me. I have to get Navante ass and thats my only mission. I don't give a fuck if I have to kill him. If thats what I have to do then I'll do it.

Quan POV

When I went to pick Paige up to take her to school, she seemed so shocked and down. I swear I hate when she like this. Now I know Nevante got my baby feeling like this and that makes me wanna fuck him up more. I hate that nigga with every bone in my body. I will do anything to make his ass suffer for hurting my baby and putting his hands on her.

I pulled up to Paige's school, as she got out I got out with her so I could see what was up...

"Alright babe, wassup with you." I continued while holding her waist, "You didn't talk to me the whole ride here."

"I'm fine." She said

"No you're not, I know you feeling some type of way because of what Nevante did." I continued while looking into her eyes,"Don't keep feeling like this you know I hate it, just stop worrying I got this all under control you wont ever see his face again, okay." I said assuring her.

"Okay Quan." She said as she hugged me.

"I love you Paige through it all, I love you girl." I said as I kissed her passionately.

"I love you too." she said as she walked off.

I let Paige go into the school as I got back in the car. I started it up and pulled off. Now tomorrow I gotta go pick up my shootas Jay and Colen from the airport, they coming down here for this Nevante situation we gotta handle. I already know Jay pissed. That boy love Imani he'll do anything for her just like I would for Paige, so I know EXACTLY how he feel.

-- the next day--

I woke up that morning took a shower, and put on a white t-shirt, some black sweats, and my nike slides. I had to go pick Jay and Colen up from the airport at 11:00am it was now 10:30am, so I had 30 mins to spare. I made myself a bowl of cereal and watched TV until it was time to pull off. I left the house at 10:50 since I knew it would take a little time for their plane to land and settle.

When I arrived I see Jay and Colen sitting in the waiting area and I called their names and waved them over towards me. They got their bags and started coming towards the car.

"Wassup man." Jay said while dapping me.

"Wassup." I replied.

"Wassup Quan" Colen dapped me.

"Wassup, y'all ready to get this shit done?" I asked while rubbing my hands together.

"Fuck yeah, nigga think he can do all this shit then get away with it." Jay continued, "Nigga read the game directions wrong."

"Yeen kno." Colen added.

These niggas down for anything. I got my day 1 niggas who I know gone ride for me through thick and thin. We been rocking with eachother through it all. I know who to call when I'm down and out cause they'll be the first ones at anybody door ready to bust heads.

When we pulled off from the airport we didn't take no chances. We immediatly went looking for this nigga. We was already strapped with 9mm, Glocks, pistols, AK 47's, Uzi's, and all. This shit won't no joke and we letting niggas know there ain't no games to be playing out here. A couple minutes later we pull up at the gas station and Jay spotted some familiar ass face.

"Aye y'all that's Nevante right there." Jayshaun said with confidence.

"That is him." Colen continued, "Aite Jay you gon be a decoy since he by hisself, go out there and make conversation."

"Aite, what you and Quan gon do?" Jay asked.

"You'll see." Colen said.

Jay got out the car and walked over to Nevante. Colen and I started strapping up and we put masks on. I pulled behind the back of the store, and we got out and snuck up on Nevante from behind we pulled him in the car and immediately pulled off.

"Aha nigga you thought this shit was a game" Jay shouted, "Gon shoot what we love then run off."

"Man wtf is y'all talking bout?" Navante said with a scared ass look on his face.

"Nigga go head and lie. We know you shot Marcus and Imani." Colen said.

"So and that was for yo bogus as girlfriend to understand." Nevante said.

I swear when he said that I went off I wanted to shoot him right then and there. A few minutes later we pull up at Imani and Colen old house. Don't nobody live there and people barely be in that neighborhood so we decided to do everything in the house.

We pull Nevante in and strapped him to a chair. We let him tell all the lies he could then it was it. Jay pulled out a pistol.

"You got any words you wanna say?" Jay asked Nevante.

"Nope cause y'all ain't bout to do nothing. You ain't got the heart!" Nevante said.

"Oh I don't?" Jay shot Nevante in his knee.

"That was my knee nigga. Yeen got no harder hits." Nevante yelled.

"Ooooh, he asking for it." Colen said, "Let me get in." Colen pulled out a Uzi and started blasting him in the face. I swear I thought his eyeball popped out. After that Nevante lost consciousness on sight. While we was figuring out what to do with his body, we heard police sirens outside the house. I ain't even gon lie I got nervous as hell.

"Y'all 12 outside, tf we gon do?" I shouted.

"Mane Fuck 12!" Colen said.

I seen Jay and Colen shifting Nevante body to the back door. I forgot it was a river behind this house and I guess that's where they was taking the body. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door, I didn't know whether to open it or just let them knock. I was lost in the moment...