A Better View...

Jayshaun POV

Mani is the best girl I could ever ask for. She fits me, she brownskin, mid-height, long pretty hair, pretty smile, intelligent... everything you would want in a girl. Imani and I are perfect together she held me down through it all, she been through a lot with me to only be sixteen. We've known each for 3 years but we just started our "relationship thing" almost a year ago. It took her a while to give me chance because she seen my actions with all the girls before her. I would never do anything to hurt Imani. I told myself I would change my ways in order to keep her, considering trapping and selling is what I do.

As of right now Imani and I are currently broken up. I believe her bestfriend Paige told her she seen me with my ex, Charity, at McDonalds. I'm in a lost spot right now knowing that I don't have Imani.

Later in the day..I text Imani to see how she was doing. It's been a week since we last talk, and she hung up in my ear. 

Jayshaun: Hey babygirl, wyd? I miss you

MyBabyImani: Hey Jay nothing chilling. Nice to hear.

Jayshaun: You dont miss me?

MyBabyImani: How could I miss someone who doesn't know how to keep it loyal?

Jayshaun: Baby nothing happened between me and Charity, she just spotted me and we just sat down and talked.

MyBabyImani: Okay Jayshaun..

Jayshaun: Would you mind if I came and visited you since its spring break?

MyBabyImani: I mean you can, it don't make me no difference.

Jayshaun: Well ima come anyways. I'll be there probably Sunday baby.

MyBabyImani: Okay, whatever.

*Conversation Ends*

Imani must be really pissed off at me, just by the way she was texting. At this point, I don't care about anything but that flight to Nebraska I will be taking to show my baby how much she means to me.

Imani POV

Jayshaun had text me saying he was gonna come see me, I really dont care what he does. His presence doesn't make a difference in my life anymore. Today im going out with Sidney, since we're on spring break and I have no other friends out here. I got a text from Sidney..

Sid: Hey Mani, you ready for today?

ManiBoo: Yeah, what are we doing?

Sid: We're going to Swaders just for the fun of it, I'll be there in a hour to come get you.

ManiBoo: Aite Sid..

*Conversation ends*

I go hop in the shower for about 30 minutes, then I get out with a towel wrapped around me. When I got to my room I went in my closet to find something to wear, I picked out a black tank, a blue-ish color long sleeve plaid shirt that said TRAPPIN in white letters on the back with the number 58 under it, black joggers, and  my Air Jordan Oreo 5s. I decided to let my hair stay wet and poofy because I didn't feel like combing it out or flat ironing it. 

I got cash and they mad, I pull up in that jag

My shoe red yo boo mad, cause im shittin on they ass

I got cash I pop tags, rob me pop yo ass

I stay flee im the man, video on demand 

Stripper bitches fat ass, I ain't fake you that mad

Smoking dope that gas, savager hammertime

Calling up Jason Nine, straight A down to drive

Pink bitches, down to ride thats why they mad at me

Ten days to meet the president now, gotta do the squad to be the shit now

I gotta deal thinking I'm the shit now, I'll never change never wife a bitch now

My phone went off, it was Sidney. 

"Hey im outside." she said.

"Alright, im coming out the door now." I hung up

I grabbed my house keys, and my phone. I told my mom bye then walked out the door. As I got into Sidney's car, I seen that we had on almost the same thing except her shirt was all gray. We see she has taste.

"Tried to dress like me, huh?" Sidney asked.

"Nah, cause my style technique has color to it." I laughed.

She laughed, "Oh please."

'Who's gonna be there?" I asked

"Just a couple people I kick it with."

We pull up to Swaders 40 minutes later, and I see at least four people, one of them was Sidney's boyfriend, Dean, and the other two were a couple. There was this guy that was just standing there looking at his phone and boy was he fine. He was tall, lightskin, with a boosie fade. He was wearing a red polo collar shirt with a black horse on it, some blue true religion jeans, and some Air Jordan Bred 11s.

Sidney introduced me to everyone and I clicked with them automatically. I wanted to click special with that guy, but he wasn't really paying me any attention. Sidney whispered in me ear and said..

"I see you checking out Ryan, go ahead over there and talk to him." she said.

I laughed, "I can't just walk up to him."

"Girl go." she pushed me

I walked over to Ryan nervous as ever, I put on my game face though.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, I was wondering when your lil cute self was gone walk over her and say something." he said.

 I laughed, "You could've spoke to me though."

"You right, you right." he said.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Ryan, whats yours?"

"Imani, but you can call me Mani."

"OK, Mani. You tryna race me or something?" he asked

"Im up for the challenge." I replied

We walked into the line for the go karts, and luckily we were the first to get there. We swipe our Swaders card then we get in the go karts. The announcer starts saying the rules through the megaphone, and then he gives us the signal to pull off.