My new love..

Ryan POV

I texted Imani to see if she wanted to hang today, but like always she's busy. I'm starting to think that she blowing me off and trying to avoid me, and if that's the case then maybe I should just stop bothering her. From today I'm just gonna forget about her she has a man so theres no sense in me trying to get with her, its no use.

Today im going to BWW with some friends, mainly my homeboys I usually kick it with. I go to hop in the shower for a couple minutes and do my hygiene. I then find a outfit for today consisting of a white polo button down short sleeve shirt, black true religion jeans, and my Taxi 12s. I decide to throw on my gold chain, and all gold Rolex to top it all of. I gotta admit I was feeling myself today. I text my homeboy, Cooper , to see if they were there already. He said they were, so I grab my phone, keys, and I shut and locked my front door. I hop in my car and about 30 minutes later I pull up there, and I walk in and see them sitting at a table so I go over there with them.

"Wassup." I said as I dapped them all one by one.

"Took yo slow as long enough." my homeboy Nasir said.

"Well you should've came and got me then." I replied sarcastically.

While I was about to take my seat. Some girl brushed pass me bumping my shoulder. She was cute, she was cute. She was about 5'4, long hair with light brown tips, she was brownskin, with a gold tooth in her mouth. She was wearing a red crewneck sweater that said 'New York Soldier' on the front, grey skinny jeans with rips in them and some Toro Bravo 4s. Shawty was bomb.

"Excuse me cutie." she said as she looked back but continued to walk.

"You good shawty." I said as I grabbed a seat, while looking at her walk off.

"Damn nigga, you just got here and you pulling already." Cooper said.

"I mean what cant I say." I replied sounding cocky.

--A few minutes later.--

We were all done eating and were about to go. I spotted lil shawty again as I walked out the door. She was standing outside with some other girls. They was aight but not as cute as her. I was determined to get her number, I gotta see more of her. I walked over to her..

"You the lil cutie that bumped me right?" I asked her.

"Yeah that was on purpose, what you came over here to do something about it?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Yeah I need to put you in check but first you gotta give me yo number." I said as I took out my phone handing it to her.

She laughed as she grabbed my phone to put her number in. "Here you go."

"Ima call you tonight to make sure you aint tryna fake me. Whats your name?" I asked her.

"Denayla. Whats yours?" she replied.

"Ryan."

"Well Ryan I'll be waiting on that phone call tonight." she said as she got into a car.

"Aite I gotchu."

Well I guess getting over Imani didn't take too long. I might just talk to Denayla just to see what she's all about. Maybe in the long run, we can become close but for right now im gonna let time tell.

Colen POV

I've been sitting in this hospital room with Jay for a couple hours now. He had a minor seizure, and yet he's still in a coma. I decided to talk to him a little just because I know he can hear me. Maybe if he hears my voice he'll try and move a little.

"Jay? I know yo lil lightskin ass hear me. Wake up man Imani will be here sooner or later and I know you wanna be up when she comes. Move a finger or some to let me know you good."

Me being me I pluck his ear and he ain't move a muscle. I sat back down in the chair beside his bed and decide to look down my twitter timeline, to see what people up to.

--About a hour later--

I see one of Jay's fingers move. I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I decided to tap his shoulder and he moved his finger again. I called a nurse in and soon as she walked in the door Jay's eyes started to open up. I wanted to tell Imani to let her know he was up. But then again I wanted it to be a surprise when she got here so I decided to wait.

Are you happy Jay is awake?

What will happen with Ryan and Denayla?

Is Ryan completely over Imani?

This book will soon be coming to an end. 

VOTE

COMMENT