Chapter 1

"This means thoughts.."
"This is people talking"
"This is when your reading a letter"
"This is texting".

Y/n pov~

I continue to shake and softly giggle at the memories. All the times I hurt those people... My mind switches to this 
place..
An insane asylum...

I sigh, its very uncomfortable In the cells they have here.. I rock back and forth... Singing songs to myself.

"Get up. Someone's here for you." A lady with blonde hair by the name of Amy walks to my cell.

Ethan's pov~ (while you where sitting in your cell)

I pull into the parking lot. I sit on my car and look at the asylum. "Why did I agree to this??"  I start to think. "No turning back now."
I get out of my car and walk to the building, and pull open the door. " I only agreed because they needed more room for more people. "  

"I volunteered to take home a client?" The 20 year old, blue haired male asked the Lady at the desk.

"Ethan Nestor, correct?"
"Yes ma'am..." I say, my voice starting to crack.
"I'm Amy! I'll go get her..."

"Im getting a girl?!"  She nods and walks to a back room that says "workers only". She walks out with a young girl a bit shorter than me, wearing a full black outfit, e/c eyes,  with h/c hair.

"This is y/n... She hurt many people back in school and nearly killed her brother at the age of 12.  Dont let her leave your side, keep her as sane as possible....if its even possible.. And she's nineteen... The youngest one here.." The lady says and shows a smile at me.

"Good luck.." Is all she said when I walked out the door with y/n..