Chapter 18

So today, me and my boyfriend are moving. "Y/n!" Ethan yells.  "Yea?" I reply. "You ready?" He says again. "Im ready when ever you are."

He walks into the hall way, where I was sitting at, and offers a hand. I take it and stand up. "Mark is going to help us move. So lets go put some stuff in his car." I nod and smile.

We start walking to marks car, boxes in hand, packing them in Marks and Ethans car.

"Well, me and y/n will see you there, we have to go get the keys." Ethan says to mark as they continue there conversation.

I got ahead and sit in the front seat of Ethan's car, waiting for him to get in too. He soon comes in the car and he looks at me.

"What?" I say, breaking the silence. "Just admiring you." He says in a soft voice as he is starting the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The last box!" ethan yells. I laugh a little. "You can't yell Ethan, we are in an apartment building." I tell him.

He roll his eyes and wraps his arms around me. "You know, i won't be here forever." I say. "But, if you say sane, then maybe you will be let out." He tells Me. Seconds later he kisses my forehead and we start putting his bed together.

After putting it together we lay on the bed, cuddling.  We them soon fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You what..?"
....
....
....
"How, mark, why..????"

I wake up, alone on the bed, hearing Ethan's voice in the other room. I get up and walk in to the other room.

he hangs up the phone and turns towards me. "hey." He kisses my forehead and walks into the living room area. "We are going some where, get your shoes on." He tells me.

I slide on my shoes, brush my hair and grab my phone then were out the door and into the car, on the way to the unknown place.

"Where are we going?"

"The hospital."

"Why?!?!?" I ask.

H sighs. "Mark has an 'unknown girlfriend' and he got her.. Pregnant."

My facial expressions changes to surpirised and confused. After driving for a few minutes we get to the hospital.

Ethan starts talking to the lady at the desk, they don't talk for long and we are going on to the elevator. He presses 4.

The doors open and we walk down the long, spooky hallway. We walk into room 448. I knock and Mark opens it seconds later.

"Hey guys." he says, we walk inside and see his girl friend. Me and ethan stop in our tracks.

Marks girlfriend, that he got pregnant, is Amy, the doctor from my mental hospital.

Amy looks at me and frowns. "Why is she here mark?" (Just so you know, I have nothing against Amy) amy asks her boyfriend. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Thats that girl that had to move from the hospital, because we were seeing if she could be good with others!" she complains.

Me and Ethan sigh, marks eyes widen "I'm sorry!" He says to us. "its okay." I say to him, giving him a hug.

'How the fuck am i supposed to live with that coming over every time I want to hang with mark??' i think.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, its me, your author, Angel. Im just wwondering, do you guys even like my book?

Just wondering. Anyways, till next time! Bye!