Chapter 22

3rd person

The young couple got home and y/n went to change in the bathroom. "I can do this.." She whispered to herself. She put on the objects in the Victoria's secret. The dark navy blue lingerie fit her curvy body perfectly.

She walked out of the bathroom and Ethan was sitting with his boxers and a tank top on. He blushed and took her hand, pushing her on the bed. "You look so fucking sexy.." She whispered into the girls ear. She wiggled around as heat in between her legs started to grow.

She pulled off his shirt and ran her hands down his chest. He growled in her ear as he slid his hands to her chest. She closed her eyes as he kissed her lips and sucked down her neck and shoulders. He uncliped her bra and squeezed her breasts. She left out a soft moan. He smirked against her skin.

"Ethan...i cant wait.." She whispered and pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply. He pulled her panties down and raised up. "Are you sure?"

"Yes.." He smirked and reached his hands to her heat. She smirked and giggled. He pulled off his boxers and her eyes widened. She didnt know he could be hiding something this big. "like what you see..?" He growled in her ear. She nodded.

"Are you ready..?" "Yes baby.." He pushed her legs back and slowly slid into her. not to lie this wasn't her first time, she was a slut in highschool.

He slid all the way in and started moving. She leaned her head back and wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing a little so he would slide back in. She let out moans as he bit on her neck. He started to thrust harder, hitting all her right spots. She moaned loudly, breathing a little heavier.

He repetitively hit her spot. She felt a slight tingle in her stomach. "Fuck.. Ethan.. Faster.." She breathy moaned out. He thrusted hard and she was basically screaming. Ethan was panting as he felt his climax coming up.

"E-Ethan..im gonna..!" She climaxed as he pulled out and came on her lower stomach. They were a panting mess. He layed next to her, the hot bodies cuddled together, blanket not fully on as they were sweating.

"I love you baby.."

"Love you too Ethan.."

They drifted to sleep.