Chapter 5

Y/n pov~

I've known Ethan for two days and I'm already crushing hard on him. "Ugh." I fall into the pillows on his bed, taking in the sent of him.

I sit up and turn to his computer with a small smirk. I slither my way into his chair. Clicking on the internet, then Facebook. "Already signed in.." I whisper to myself. "Hey y/n! I came to check on you!" Mark swings the door open as I quickly open a new tab. "H-hey.." I stutter a bit, feeling nervous. "You want anything to eat?" He asks me. I shake my head no.

He leaves.

I scroll through Ethan's private messages and click on each one. I quickly find some one named 'Helena Maxwell'. I read through tons of messages.

Helena: ready for dinner tonight?  Where going to (random restaurant) right?

Ethan: yea ;)

Helena: see you soon! Love you!~

"She is kinda pretty..." I look through her pictures. Her pastel purple hair, bright blue eyes.. Of course he would want her!

My blood boils. "I'll get rid of her..." I write a note saying..

"Went to park!"

For Mark.

I open the window and hop out, holding onto the edge as I close the window and jump down. (( your on the second floor))

I walk around town, looking for the restaurant. I see a poof of blue hair and spot Ethan with 'her.' I press my face against the glass and wave at him. His face turns pale.

Ethan's pov~

I look out the window and there she stands. Why is y/n here????

"You okay?" Helena asks worriedly, I obviously noticing my paler face. "Im fine.." Helena holds my hand and rubs circles with her thumb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoi, its your author hereeeee

I have nothing to say... So byeee