Chapter 26

Ethan's P.O.V.

I softly kissed (Y/n) on the cheek. She smiled up at me and started to kiss my Jawline. But we were soon interupted by a call from Mark. We both sighed and I Answered the Phone. "Hello?" I said.

"Thank goodness you answered Ethan.. I have some good news for you and (Y/n)." He replied. (Y/n) scooted closer to me as she quietly heard her name over the phone.

"Continue what your saying Mark." I said. "I got Amy out of our lives. I sent her to the Asylum. That Crazy bitch is out of our lives!" He explained, his voice full of excitement.

(Y/n) jumped up. "He sent her away Ethan!" He yelled and hugged me tight. I could hear Marks deep voice let out a quiet Chuckle. "Seems like she's happy." He laughed.

My face turned a light shade of red. "Yeah. But I'm gonna go now Mark. Bye-bye." I said. "Bu-bye." He replied.

I sat the phone down on the bedside table. (Y/n) jumped into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck loosely.

"Shall we continue where we left off..?" She asked. I nodded and She Pushed me down onto the bed, kissing me.

Mark's P.O.V.

I sighed and sat down the phone. I Layed back on the bed. The whole house was Quiet. I started to get stuck in my thoughts.

I felt bad for sending Amy away. Even if I said I never loved her.. I really do love her. Even though her mind may be mentally ill, I still loved her.

I covered my face with my hands. 'Your so fucking weak Mark..'  I thought. Tears started to spill out of my eyes and fall down the sides of my face.

My phone dinged and I sat up. I wiped my tears and my nose on my sleeve and Picked up my phone. it was just a notification from Instagram.

I clicked on it. It was a Post from (Y/n)'s Instagram Page. A photo of me, Ethan, and Her appeared. She of course tagged me and Ethan in the post. The Caption labeled "best Trio" with a few silly Emojis.

I smiled a little.