Chapter 24

Y/n pov~

We stared at the girl infront of us. We couldnt forget her. She starved me, hurt me, kept me in pain, she made me insane. Mark led us to a table full of food that he prepared before he came to pick her up.

We all set down around the table. The awkward silence kicked in. Her eyes are trying to talk but her mouth stayed closed. I Look to Ethan and he was staring at his plate.

I finally decided to say something." So are we just going to eat or are we just going to sit here and stare at each other?" Amy glared at me. " maybe this wouldn't be so awkward if you didn't almost kill someone." I rolled my eyes.

~time skip~

" okay I can't take this anymore!" Amy  yelled. She stood up and pushed her plate away. I stood up and stared at her. " what are you doing Amy?" Mark asked. " I'm just going to go because I can't stand this awkwardness with this crazy lady at our table. I thought this was going to be addressed him me you Tyler and Ethan thing. Not this sick girl over here. "

"Um excuse me, you wernt only my doctor, you were my theripist as a child. You made me insane. You put voices in my head, you controlled me. If there is anyone to blame it should be you. Did she not tell you where she worked mark?"

"I didn't make you crazy! You had yout own thoughts, you stabbed your brother, you-" She fell to the ground. I punched her. "Y/n.. We should get going..!" Ethan grabbed my hand, talking in a worried voice.

Mark looked at me angrily. "Get out of my house. You sicko, you don't talk to my girlfriend, or touch my girlfriend ever again. Also.. Dont ever come back to me." He grabbed my wrist forcefully, and pushed me out the door. He then pushed Ethan out with me. "Learn to control your psycho girlfriend dude." Ethan sighed. "Well dont come running to me when your girlfriend goes insane."

Mark flipped us off. Tears rolled down my cheeks as we got into the car. "Tell me, what did she really do..?"