Chapter 2

Y/n pov~

We silently sit in his car. I stare out the window, looking at the trees passing by.

We pull up to a large white-gray house. "I um.. Live with other People, so you won't only have me here.."

"Okay.." To be honest, I'm kinda scared of any human being.. Scared they will hurt me like those workers did.

I open the car door and follow Ethan inside. "Mark! I'm home!" Ethan yells. A man, somewhat taller than Ethan walks out of (what I think is) the kitchen.

"This is y/n. The person I got from the...place."

I wave at Mark. Another man comes down stairs. He has brown curly hair, and is taller than all of us. "Oh, hi, I'm Tyler."

"Why do so many people live here?" I whisper to Ethan. He shrugs and takes me upstairs. "This is my room.. You'll be staying with me until we know you won't go Crazy anymore."
He smiles at me.

Ethan's pov~

I walk back down stairs, with y/n following me. "Should we make food, or go out and eat?" Marks asks me. "Let y/n decide." She looks at us. "Um.... Let's go somewhere.." She seemed nervous.. Probably because she hasn't had any Human interaction with someone, besides the workers.

We all get in the car, mark and Tyler up front, Me and y/n in the back. Tyler turns of the radio, but as some kind of Back ground music.

Mark pulls up to an Italian restaurant. We all get out. The waiter takes us to a table of 4.

Y/n pov~

I sit in front of Ethan, and next to mark. Mark, Ethan, and tyler all make a conversation. I look at the wall, pretty paintings are lined against it. "Y/n, y/n!"  Ethan whisper/yells. I turn to him. "What do you want to drink?" The waiter was standing at the table. "Oh, um... Lemonade.."

He nods and leaves. "Sorry.." "Its okay" all the men say. They smile at me.