Chapter 4

Y/n pov~

I slowly open my eyes and realize I'm not laying on the ground with my back aching. I Sit up in the empty bed and walk to the door. "Okay....love you too!...bye!!" I listen to a blue-boi on the phone outside the door. I just sit back on the bed. He walks into the room. "Oh, your awake." I just nod. "Were going clothes shopping.." He says, putting a hand through His hair. I brush my hair with my hands and we get in the car.

Arriving at the mall we walk past different stores. I turn to Hot Topic and music me and my father used to listen too plays. I drag Ethan in with me. We stroll around the store. "I used to watch that!" I yell, grabing a Sailor Moon shirt that has Luna on it.

~Time skip brought to you by Tyler from Disney channel~

We exit the store, hold about 9-12 bags. We put them in the back seat and I sit back in the passengers seat.

Time goed by and were almost at the house. "I'll be going somewhere tonight with my Lover, are you okay staying at home with Mark?" He turns to me. "I-... Yeah... I'll be fine" I give him a fake smile.

We get to the house and take the bags to our room. He shows me an empty dresser and I put my clothes away. I grab something comfortable and Change in the bathroom.

I walk out and Ethan was all ready gone, but left a note.

"Be back later, you can play any game on the computer and hangout with mark. He'll be checking up on you every once in a while so, yeah.

                  -Blue-Boi Ethan~"

A/n

I'm really tired, sorry for a short chapter. I'll hopefully be updating Ethan's date soon. ((You will maybe go insane..))

Anywaysssss baiiii!