Chapter 9

(Lots of POV switches btw)

~4 day time skip~

Y/n pov~

Everything has been fine at the house. Me and Ethan have been getting more closer.

"Hey, y/n?" I turn to look at Mark.     
"Yeaaaa?" I answer back. "Me, Ethan, and Tyler are all going to go to the office, so get your stuff together so you'll be entertained while we record."

I nod my head and run up the stairs. About to turn the knob, I hear soft moaning and groaning. I step away from the door and go back downstairs.

"Where's your stuff?" Mark asks.

Marks pov~

I hear feet patting back down stairs. "Where's your stuff?" I ask the smaller girl.

"...Ethan's doing the naughty stuff again..." Her face turns red. Ethan was masturbating again.

"Just wait." I told her.

"Its been a week since I've been out of that place, and it feels like I was never there." She whispers.

I smile and pat her on the head. Sense the 2nd day she was here, I've been treating her like my daughter.

Y/n pov~

I walk back upstairs about 7 minuets later and knock on the door. "come in!"

I walk in and get my sketch book, coloring book, pencils, and some comfy clothes. "Mark said were going to the office for a live stream." I tell him while I put stuff in my bag.

I stand up and leave.

"Mark I'm readyyyyy" I yell while running downstairs. I trip and fall on my face. A loud crunching noise comes after a loud Bang. I hold my nose as blood runs down my face. Mark, Ethan, and Tyler rush to me as I get light headed.

~time skip brought to you by Some CRAZY BOIIIIS"~

I wake up in the office, on the white couch. I rub my eyes and get up. I was in the asylum since I was 13, so I still acted like a child.
I walk out a door and see Mark and Tyler taking. "Where's Ethan..?" I ask.

"In the bathroom. on the table near the couch is something for you, go get it. "

I smile and run back into the room. I pick up a phone with a picture of Chica with angel wings as the Case. I smile. I don't really see chica alot, they keep her away from me for some reason.

I walk back to them and smile. "thank you."

Ethan walks over to us and hugs me. "Are you okay? you passed out after you fell downstairs." He tells me.

"I'm fine."

He let's go of me. "We have to start streamin in a bit, so we brought your bag in for you."

I nod and go get my bag and sit in a chair next to the wall. Out of camera range.

I grab Ethan's headphones and listen to music as I draw. I start drawing body. Adding some fluffy, blue hair. I put some shorts on the drawing, along with a muscular chest with no shirt. I finally add the face.

I start blushing as I look at what I Drew. "y/n!" I look up, taking out the headphones.

Mark waves me over. I walk over. "This is y/n, a.k.a  the person Ethan got from the
asylum, a.k.a. my fake daughter." Mark pulls me into a hug and the other two guys join the hug.