chapter 14

Y/n pov~

I just got out of the hospital. Yay! Now we wait for Ethan. I sat with my cast on my leg. I was with Mark and Tyler. "Are you here for Ethan Nestor-Darling?" A young woman asks us. "Yes!" I almost yell out. I was shaking. Finnaly being able to see Ethan.

"He's in room 207."

She smiles at us and walked back behind the desk.

I grabbed my crutches as Mark made sure I didnt fall on them as we walked to Ethan's room.

"Knock on the door.." I whispered to Tyler.

"Come in."

The voice of someone that wasn't Ethan came from the other side.

Tyler opened the door as me and Mark walked in. Tyler following behind us.

"Oh, hey guys." Ethan smiled to us. We all smiled back at him. I sat in a chair next to him.

"Y/n has been asking when you would be out, ever since she got out." Tyler Told Ethan.

"I have not." I argued.

"Yes you did." Mark joined in.

"Okay, I was. But I was worried. I didnt want to lose a friend!" I replied.

"Well, I'm fine now." Ethan told me.

The doctor turned to us. "He can go home tomorrow. he needs to rest tonight."

Ethan sighed.

He didn't want to stay here again. I didnt want him too either.

"One of you can stay with him, if you would like to." the doctor said. Before we could say anything he walked out the door.
Mark and Tyler looked at me.

"What?" I asked. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked again.

"Do you want to stay here with Ethan?"

"uh, sure." I replied, not showing my excitement.

They both nodded and gave Ethan a hug. They then left the hospital.

"Why did you stay?" Ethan asked.
"Because, you saved me from that Hell by taking me home, and I kinda stabbed your girlfriend. This is the least I can do." I smiled at him.

He sat up and grabbed is phone off the Table.

"I'm going to make a quick vlog, hope you dont mind." He told me.

"Its fine." I answered.

He started vlogging. I just played on my phone.

"And my friend is here with me, say hello y/n."

Ethan say to the camera as he pointed it at Me.

"hello." I said and waved at his phone that was recording.