chapter 19

After visting the hospital for me few minuets we left. "I didnt know mark was with her, I know you dont like her, I'm sorry." Ethan says, putting his hand on my leg. I smile. "It's okay, she didnt do anything bad over there so im not that angry." I reply to him.

We get home and we lay down on the bed. "I'm not really tired, we've been sleeping all day." Ethan tells me. "Then go do something." I tell him back.

"Im going to go fix my recording room, that's okay?" He asks me. I just nod my head and he leaves a kiss on my lips and he leaves the room.

Ethan's p.o.v.

I walk into the empty room with 4 pale white walls. A few boxes stacked up and a back ground laying against one of the walls.

I start unpacking some boxes and move my desk and book shelf into the room. Putting stuff on the desk and shelf.

I finished unpacking and i walk into my shared bedroom, my girlfriend lays sound asleep on the bed, blanket wrapped around her.

I carefully slide under the blanket and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her on the forehead and whisper, "i love you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up around 9:30 because of  y/n's phone ringing. She wakes up too and rolls over to answer it. "hello?" she says, pressing on the speaker button. "Yes, um, its this y/n?" The person on the other side of the phone asks.

"yes."

"well, as you know, you had someone volunteer to take you to there home, but in the next few days you need to come back to the hospital. also, is your volunteerer there with you?" The person says.

"I..um..yea.." Y/n says. She passes the phone to Me.

"Hey."

"Oh, hello, sorry for calling so early, i just need to set up a meeting with you, we have to talk about how good she has been with out the help from our doctors."

"umm, she's been doing fine, when do you need to confrence with me?" I asked.

"Are you good tomorrow?"

"Yeah"

"how about 12:45?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

She hangs up and i look at y/n. Her eyes are watering. "Its okay baby." i tell her, hugging her.

She falls back to sleep and i go and record.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up recording 3 videos. I edit one and upload it, putting on the thumbnail. I sigh. Filming tireds me out.

I go to thw kitchen and make some food. I make noodles.
I hear soft foot steps and i turn around. "Hey baby.'' i say to my girlfriend. "What are you making?" "Noodles." "Can I have some?" She asks. "Of course darling." She smiles and i pull out two plates, putting an even amount of noodles on each plate. I get out two forks and we sit on the couch and eat.

"We need to go to get furniture soon." She tells me.

"i know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in one night.