Chapter 17

Y/n pov~

It's been a while after Mark took my takis. So time for revenge. I grab my phone and go on my camera, I put mayonnaise on my hand and walk to mark.

"SLAP CAM!!!!" I yelled and I smashed the mayonnaise into his face. "Y/n!!!" He screeches and quickly gets Up, shaking his head and slinging the condiment all over the room.

I laugh and stop recording. I then start washing my hands. Ethan walks down stairs. "Hey." He says.

"Hello." I reply. He opens the fridge and I ask him, "does my hand smell good?" While pushing my hand into his face. "Is that mayonnaise?" He asks, stepping back from the awful smell. I nod and laugh.

"So, um, I'm getting an apartment, since in your watcher type person your moving with me." He tells me, pouring two drinks, hand I one too me as I sit on the counter.

"So, no more Mark taking my food??" I ask. He smiles and laughs. "Yeah, no Mark taking your food."

I put my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. We connect our lips and kiss passionately.

We hear someone clear there throat and we turn our heads towards them fast. "Hey Tyler." we both say.

He stares at us, then walks out of the kitchen. "um. We should start packing. Were going to get the keys tomorrow." Ethan tells me. "Okay." I jump down off the counter top and walk up stairs.

I go upstairs and get my only bag, I put my clothes, a charger, and headphones in the bag because thats all I had.

I go back downstairs and Ethan is pushed against a wall, I turn a bit more and see Tyler is the one pushing him. I listen for a second.

"I told you, I liked her, so not to start feeling feelings for her." Tyler growled.

I fully turn the corner. "Get away from him!" I yell.

Tyler drops him, and runs to me. "Y/n, I love you so much, will you be my girlfriend?" Tyler asks me. I dont answer and I walk to Ethan. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, he didnt hurt me." I smile and kiss his forehead. "Let's go upstairs." We walk past Tyler.

"Y/n, listen," Tyler grabs my arm. "You can do better than him, he might have to watch over you but he dos--"

"Shut up Tyler!" I yell to him. I run up the stairs and Ethan follows behind me. I sigh. "Gonna take a shower."

"Okay."

I enter the bathroom and take a short, warm, shower. I get out, dry off, and put my clothes on.

I walk out and ask Ethan, "what time is it?" "Its almost 8 at night." He tells me. I lay on the bed and play on my phone.

Later I look at the time, 1:04 AM. "Ethan?" I ask.

"What?"

"In going to sleep." I tell him and curl up. I hear him shuffling around and feel a pair of arms around me.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Ethan?"

"Will, you...um.. Be my girlfriend...?"

"Of course I will."

He looks down at Me and kisses me. We both drift off to sleep.