chapter 20

Y/n pov~

It was time to leave for our meeting. I was honestly terrified. Ethan looks at me as we stand together in the mirror. I smile and grab my phone, he grabs hid and we go to the car.

I turn on the radio and we listen to a random station. I look over at Ethan and he stares at the road, hands on the wheel. He told me that if im good at the meeting then he will take me to go shopping.

We pull up to the asylum and get out of the car. I walk behind ethan and we walk to the desk. Amy sits at the chair at the desk.

She laughs. "So, he brought you back, were you that big of a pain in the ass?" She asks me. (Btw I LOVE AMY I just needed a bad guy for my story and I chose her.)

I growl and Ethan holds my shoulder. "Were actually here for a meeting with the manager. So stop jumping to conclusions Amy.." Ethan trails off at the end.

She sighs and calls the manager over the inercom.

A woman about 30 walks out of a door. "Hi, you must be Ethan and y/n, I'm Niki." She smiles and shakes our hands before leading us to the backroom that had a table with chairs.

"So, how have her emotions been?" She asked ethan.

"shes been fine. Very happy lately." He smiled at me and held my hand under the table.

She nodded and wrote down on the clipboard.

I started to doze off and think about random things. I was hungry and taco belll was on my mind, drawing, dancing,.... I asked wanna go shoppi-

"Y/n? Have you been listening?"

"uhh.. Yeah I have."

"I said that you are not longer in the asylum. You can go live a real life now." Niki tells me.

I stare at her eyes wide and jump up.

"Really?!?!" I scream. She nods and squeeze Ethan to death. "Cant b-breathe.." He says.

I let go and we leave with big smiles on our faces.