chapter 6

Ethan's pov~

Y/n breaks the window with her fist. Me and my date were the closest to the window, and shards of glass cut all 3 of us.

"Soo... How are we tonight?!" She yells and pushes someone out of there chair, taking it and sitting with me and Helena. "I have to go.." Helena standd up.

Y/n smiles widely and takes a fork, stabbing Helena in her hand. "Y/N!!!" I scream at y/n, forcefully pushing her off of her chair and trying to grab my date, buy she's already out the door.

Y/n pov~

He sighed. "Do you...know what today is..?" He asks me. I shake my head no. "Its Valentines day. The day of my and Helena's anniversary.."

He takes money out of His wallet, paying for the window and the food as he grabs my hand and drives me home.

No words were spoken in the car.

"Where have you been Y/N?!" Mark yells at me, seeing I'm covered in blood.

I ignore him and get some clothes, changing in the bathroom. I walk out, acting sad about what happened. "Im sorry I ruined Everything for you.." I sniff, eyes watering. "Its fine I guess.." Ethan gets up a goes to a room I've never seen before. I giggle to myself. "What is that room?" I ask mark, pointing at the room. "That's Ethan's recording room."

"What does he record?"

"He has a YouTube channel."

"I used to watch YouTube!"

"I have a YouTube channel too!"

"What's your guys YouTube names?"

"I'm markiplier, and Ethan's is CrankGamePlays."

Tyler walks down stairs. Me and mark wave at him.

"I'm going to go lay down." I say, walikh upstairs.

I walk into a room, it was Ethan's recording room, by accident.

"Its hotttt!" He whines, taking off his shirt.

I quickly close the door and open another room. It was marks room, walls painted red could tell.

I open the NEXT FRICKING DOOR! and it was my and Ethans room. I lay In bed and look up at the ceiling.

I think Bout that lady I stabbed, what was her name?. I can't remember. I roll over and fall asleep.

Ethans pov~ I finish editing my video, and marks video. I upload both of them.I rub my eyes and walk to my room. I lay on my bed and y/n was sleeping next to me.