Chapter 23

~2 months later~

Y/n pov~

These past few months have been great. Just relaxing and not worrying about anything is great. But today is probably going to be awkward. Were going to go meet Mark's girlfriend today. They've been dating for almost a year and were now just meeting her.

"Babe! You almost ready?" Ethan yells. "Almost!" I yell back. I wrap a flannel around my waist and slide my shoes on. "I'm ready." I say handing him the keys to our car.

We walk out the door. Hand in hand and go to the car. The car ride was just listening to music.

Eventually we pull up to Mark's house. "This place brings back memories." He smiles over to me. "Yeah."

We hop out of the car, again, hand in hand, walk up to the door. We knock and the door immediately opens to reveal Tyler. "Hey." He says, moving out of the way so that we can walk inside.

"Mark isn't here yet. Hes coming with her." Tyler tells us. "Wait, have you not met her either?" I ask. "Nope." "But you live with him, he dosent bring her over?" He shakes his head.

"She's rich though. A big house, nice cars, expensive clothing." I roll my eyes. "Of course she does."

The rest of the waiting time was spent with me and Ethan sitting on the couch, talking about random shit.

The door opens and scares all of us. Mark walks in, holding someones hand. She giggles. 'that sounds so familiar..' I turn to see....

"A-Amy..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowie guys. i wanna ask u guys something. I wanna write a oneshot book but of who/what? You guys decide.

Also i know this chapter isn't long, or exciting.