Chapter 7

Y/n pov~

I wake up and Ethan is still asleep. I slowly wiggle my way out of bed and grab some clothes for today. I run to the bathroom and take off my pajamas. As I was about to put on my clothes, I turn and start a shower. I grab a towel out of The closet in the bathroom and take off my undergarments.

~After shower~

"Hurry up y/n!!!" Mark was yelling at Me through the door as I was putting on dry clothes. "Wait patiently Mark! " I was yelling back. I grab my dirty clothes and walk out, taking them to the laundry room.

I walk back and stop in the kitchen, being greeted by a cooking Ethan.

"Hi.." I felt a little guilt over yesterdays actions , but he will  forget her and go out with me!!!~
I sat on the bar stool, at the bar of the kitchen.

I played with my hair until Tyler came running down the steps and tazed my sides with his fingers. "STOPPPP!" I yelped and jumped out of my seat.

Ethan and Tyler were laughing messes. I crossed my arms and pouted. Mark rushed down stairs. "DID SOMEONE DIE DOWN HERE??" he asked/yelled.

"everything's fine. Tyler just scared the Soul out of y/n." Ethan let out a little giggle.

"Yea, the soul flew right out of my body, now I'm a ghost!!" I ran around the kitchen/dinning toom, chasing tyler and Mark.

Ethan was watching and cooking at the same time. I ran to him and tazed him. He jumped.

"i caught your soul!" I yelled and started running. Ethan put mark on charge of food and chased after me. He tackled me to the floor.

We sat in a weird position.

I, laying on the floor, hands on his Shoulders. His hands on the side of my head, his knee right on my crotch.

He quickly pecked my lips and stood up. He was blushing darkly as he ran up to our room.

I stayed laying on the ground, blushing like he was.

Mark and tyler with suprised faces.

~Time skip~

Ethan still hasn't came down. Mark and Tyler both tried to get into the room but never succeeded.

I yawned. "I'm tireddddd.." I groaned. "Since Ethan isn't opening the door, you will have to sleep with me because you have to stay in sight of me, Ethan, Or Tyler for safety problems from the Asylum..." Mark told me. I nodded and we walked to his room. First thing I saw was his bed. His bed was hugeee! I could fit 26 of me on here! I later on the right side and snuggled into the blanket. "night."

"Night markle sparkle."

I smile as my dream takes over my body of slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiii its your author. when ever I think about this book I just want to right 7 chapters and publish them all at once. So, I will try to update everyday!!

So, byeeeeee!~