Crayons Made Of Childhood.

The old days were the golden days of butterflies in stomach and innocence. The happy days and pure intentions. I wish I were able to keep your innocent smile and platonic look for forever. We were friends in class. As i once faked causeless tears to catch you asked me why i cry as you didn't mind making yourself fly if you could to catch me smiling. I was too young to understand Why you liked making me only laugh instead of doing the same with the other girls. You nicknamed me among the other girls called me an Apple Candy because this was your favorite sweet. You were a vegetarian child like your vegetarian parents but i used to convince you to try out my ham and cheddar cheese sandwich. By the time you became stubborn and allergic to the people whom you get attached to so you ditched me away. You were a kid threatened to has OCD as borrowing my whole tissues packages every day to clean your already super cleaned desk and shoes exposed you.

A crumpled paper inside my pencil case from you.you blushed as soon as i had picked the stuck paper between my crayons. A drawn heart with an arrow shoved it and our names first letter written separately on the arrow's edges. I smiled shyly and you smiled shyly so this was the definition of love and the feeling of it. Love was about shyness and shifting pure love notes secretly. I grew up to realize this paper predicted the last chapter. Our names were into a heart until the arrow of adulthood, misunderstanding and mistreating shoved in and separated us apart. Now my crayons dissolved. A rubber left expired like our old and childish relationship that failed with erasing the remainders or modifying what we had corrupted. As i never heard my nickname since you became taller and your voice became rougher. And I lost my pencil case, so and you, too.