In Love with the New Jersey guy, but have a savior.

You aren't here, next me, as your smile is fading gradually. I can see, couldn't blame you on this.

I still look up at you and thought it would be better if you're here to take me off getting higher of the fence of my ambitions before it's too late because the crash would end my adventurous desire, and force me submit to my fate, to the exact syllables and traditions. But I hate this, I wish I could be able to end my fate. However, I'm weaker than succeeding into this.

I need you to grab me, lay my legs down to earth before I decide to fly like birds without recognizing that humans can't fly. You're the only person who could make me wake up on reality and accept it without complaining like a bird tried to love the cage and forget himself the flying lessons.

You are able with only smiling to me to make me think that where I live deserves to stay there without thinking about travelling to have another journey somewhere else, because you would be my only enjoyable, repeatedly journey that I discover you everyday. I'm wanderlust and fernweh but you can make me love the cage and never think of flying away even when you open it up to set me free.

But I'm in love with a guy, you would never believe that he's the one I eagerly need who can make me submerge into the adventures life that I desire. I hate ordinary life, despite I believe of your extraordinary magical ability of making ordinary things look thrilling.

NEEDS can make you break all the rules so I'm into it. You can stop me because I maybe hurt my rushed wings without finding this New Jersey guy looking back to me to check what I had messed up for him.

I can call myself psychopath because I fall for the one who's 9226 kilometres away while I couldn't look for the one who's five steps away.

I'm in love with the New Jersey guy forever, but you can make me accept reality of he would never be and you can be my real good thing in life.

There is a method which I need you to pull me into the cage with giving me satisfied heart because I'm still stuck with the feels of craving to be with the New Jersey guy, too, after all these passed years I tried to adapt to act like I'm a bird with broken wings and non-ambitions.