Don't Marry Him List.

If you take time to compare him between other men...Don't marry him.

If you thought this hot guy who you have seen his photo on Instagram is much better and hotter than the one who offers love for you daily..Don't marry him.

If you sat on your couch, thought to ask somebody else to join you with watching your favourite movie..Don't marry him

If you thought what you'll profit from this relationship..Don't marry him.

If you thought to marry him only for his facial features and brick-hard muscles..Don't marry him

If you don't smile when he texts you, cry when he shows the love he has for you by giving you a flower, a kiss or even by saying three words 'I love you' .. Don't marry him

If you don't think of him when you feel happy, sad, in struggle or lonely...Don't marry him.

If you dream of somebody else..Don't marry him.

Because simply there is no place for him inside your heart, nor your brain. You don't love him, you just need a benefit, or you try to fill the emptiness.

 Marriage is possible for two people want to sacrifice things for each other, to accept their flaws before looking for perfections.

 Thus, Marry him when you feel you need to live till last breath with this person no matter what struggles you two may face. Marry him when he's the only one you want to turn over in the morning and find him laying down, sleeping peacefully beside you. Marry him when you think seriously about birthing children, even though you fear pregnancy just to own parts of his soul in human beings images. Marry him when you feel like you have drifted into heaven once you see his smile shines. Marry him when you say "Yes" without thinking you might have taken wrong decision.

If you didn't find the real feeling of love, don't marry him because you don't need substitutional husband. There is no time to waste your lives on fake marriage