《 MY Answer Was..

You stopped me last night in 2:00 PM before I get into my house to tell me jealously "He doesn't deserve you. I did better things than him, I strived more."

You rushed to me after years of destructive arguments, neglacting and ignoring me. You told me this after your eyes have caught me happy with somebody new. When you saw me about to dream again and my heart strives recovery to return pure like the purification of newborn's heart.

You told me this after you have seen us getting out from my favourite restaurant, giggling together, his black smooth blazer looped around my shoulders and a piece of my favourite dark chocolate between my shinning, white teeth. When you saw him clutching my hand eagerly and opened his car's door for me.

At least he listens, he cares, he vanishes my pains. He paints thousands Anthurium and Anemone flowers instead of your dim, black flowers that you had planted inside my fragile heart. Yeah, he doesn't deserve me, I can see how your actions make you deserve me more.

My answer was..
'He soaked into the ocean, put himself in danger until his skin became wrinkly just to catch a shark for me while you didn't even pick me a Jasmine flower from your garden.' I answered, then I left first for the first time. It was the first time to leave without any regrets.

Eventually, he did the impossible for me when you never did the prospective.