Cassette.

You brought me into your world like an empty cassette never played a bad song neither a good one before. I was chaste, pure, never felt the love before.

My body was attractive, but there wasn't anything could've attracted you from the inside. Emptiness, lacked of experiences and you just liked my skin.

You fill me with a beautiful copied songs that you had shared with many other tapes before me. You gave me the exact smile,  way of touch and kiss while I replied with copying you, but I played the same melodies on my own special cassette player. I meant my words, my feelings while you were fake and pretty like your copied songs. I enjoyed the joy I have felt with you and all your songs you added to my world. You shaped and produced me on your way like medical children clay. You made me a cassette full of certain songs that it is loyal to it's copyrighted producer.

I was no longer empty, yet didn't shoot with the experiences until the pinkish dream turned to a nightmare.

You used my strip, my body, my soul in an exaggerated manner, you consumed my high quality to play your copied cheap songs over and over. You overdid till you made me doggy, not useable for others anymore. Then you left.

I became lonely. No wonder because why should people give attention to an abandoned dusty tape that never played by except one person?

I received the lesson. I feel dusty and your songs, your words and lullabies still stuck into me. Now I wish to return to an empty cassette again.