《 Skinny Love.

Years passed, is this going to last? Even after we pass? Will we end walking on this road while we keep on silent?

How many years are we going to stay quiet like our stars but they sparks from near spot? When are you going to set free your caged butterflies?

Will we stay on this?
Just expressing our love by using indirect flirt, our favourite songs' lyrics and our preferable romance books. We share a look at the end of a movie with a volition inside us will to speak up, say this could be us.

What are we terrified of? Is it love phobia? Are we shy? Is it a skinny love?

Would you pour some milk to alleviate the bitterness to my coffee, a little of sugar to my life?
You are allowed to add some salt to make this love deserves more to fight for, but never stay cold.

Life is short, at least bring the letters era and write me a letter. Never mind your ugly elementary handwriting. This could clarify and describe much feelings. Write what you feel, when you started falling and Which happy ending of the fairy tales do you desire it to be ours? Do you prefer Qays and Leila or Aladdin and Jasmine? Add a teaspoon of honey - some of your honeyed words - would help alot to make me feel better. But not very much, as you know I hate the miser in his actions and the extravagant in his sweet talks.

Me declare? No, I'm the one who started telling the tale but I'm not the one who'll end it. My broken heart tells me don't make the first step, keep on letting it be a skinny love.