Paper Planes and Arrows.

Each one of them fight his opponent by flinging arrows to your heart. Perhaps, one of them success approaching your heart first. They crave your attention, they want you, but who do YOU want? This most important to you.

They made paper planes with written a list on them of why do they deserve to win you the most, but who do you deserve?
They added their chosen playlist at the end of each paper, but none of the songs they have mentioned is your favourite. They threw their planes, however none of them shot your heart and gave rise to a quake.

Dots, each of them made a map full of dots that suppose to guide them to their coveted treasure . To the way to your heart. However they didn't reach, yet they still crawl to access.

They keep shooting their paper planes, they collide to your body, despite nothing effect you like you're invisible. Specifically, you feel like an apparition. You watch them hopelessly, want them to stop and wish to be able to ask them to teach him - The one who matters the most to you - how to do paper plane for you.

His quiver is empty of arrows for you.

They throw their arrows, you want them to stop and wish to be able to ask them to borrow him some of their arrows to make him set the goal on you, instead of another girl.

You don't want them, you want him.

You want him to be the only who loves you, who strives to touch you.

You wish to have the power of taking the love and passion, Will and demarche they have for you and pour them all down to his heart. Because you want to see what you see in their eyes, at his eyes.

Coldness, all you see is coldness, may this help adding some warmth to his feelings towards you? May this help igniting something up inside? A new love only for you?

You fake yourself, your smile, your words, but you can't fake your inner feelings and true desires. You can't lie about he is the one who comes on your mind once you wake up in the morning and never leave your mind on bed even in your night dreams. You fail controlling your heart beats when he's visible to your sight so he never vanished from your heart. No matter how many paper planes they throw, his one is your favourite that you would like to catch. Their arrows shove the rib cage, but they never reach the heart.

If he ever thought of throwing the arrow, it will shove directly to the never stop beating flesh because his arrow's notch has magical effect and it's much sharper than the other's.

So please take step forward, throw your arrow and wait for a reply.