Claustrophobia

Claustrophobic,
horrify to be captive in the room of somebody else, to be there is another woman confined than me into your heart.
Fear that my tears would fall forever for my unfortunate. It disintegrates my poor heart to watch you in your elegant suite but couldn't dance with you because you simply asked someone else.

A lady of your age wears silky dress, beaded with pearls. Definitely, she's prettier and from your blue-blooded class. The optimistic night of mine ended up you dancing, however, I'm a mixture of random and slow dance, yet you look for a lady runs against your favourite genres and fail cheering you.

She makes you drunk, I want to make you sober. To make your life with full conscious better than confusion and escapism. Is it too much for me to make me make you happy?

So far, I'm one within the other girls..
Miles away, however I'm still a fond girl with your smile, your eyes, your voice,
Everything about you.

Hopeless dilemma, stuck front an iron gate. She obviously won a blessed fate. Eventually, Sullen girl, Love never determines if you the one who deserves the most. Indeed, the fact costs useless medication and packages of deadly cigarettes. Well, lung Cancer is the answer? I need to pass.

19.10.2017

......

Well!! I don't know why I keep mentionig cigarettes in my poems although I don't smoke lol I think it just a resemblance to the sorrow.
.
Yes yes I know I'm not active anymore, almost dead here and my other books! But I'm here guys, but not active with updates because I honestly don't have anytime for even holding my phone..Senior year kills me, but of course I'll make it up and I'll back soon with much better works.

Woaaahhh just a few steps left to reach 100K !! Honestly guys I never imagined this book would even get a 1K when I first published it, it was out of my list and mostly was just like a digital way to save some thoughts and poems under dairy onomatopoeic! It made me feel like pain really has positive sides, too lol . Thanks to everyone tbh you're the best🌻