Contradictory.

You take the medicine despite you know you'll catch cold again a year later in the same season. You collect your favourite food on your table, eat them all alone without sharing and full your belly to the fullest, although you'll be hungry five hours later. You drink soda, despite you are aware of the side effects it has on your bones.

You suffer from insomnia, yet you still drink dark coffee.  You keep on drinking energy drinks, exceed the limit of spicy food and wear lenses - that you aren't in need of them daily, although you're completely aware of the damages that will effect your body negatively years later.

You cry, make scars then dance at the party like somebody has never been in such pain like you have. You smoke, you know your chest is getting darker, you pull the death by yourself, yet you still keep the cigarette between your lips. You increase the speed of the car, you know that you put yourself to death, you only care about the joy you feel at the moment. You write, though you know no one will read your notes. No one will care, but you enjoy reading them after you put down the pen.

Every thing you do is contradictory. You don't care because you just want to be saturated of life till the end. In fact, you don't want to die..You strive to feel alive.

You do the things that they may harm You, but you keep on saying you won't last longer on Earth anyway. You believe there is no much time left for your last breath, yet still planning for your dream project that you'll start working on it after ten years.

You know there is nothing can stop you from doing what you love.
You believe that you may not wake up tomorrow so let's live to the fullest.