Canned Memories.

How many times have you stopped listing to a favourite song because it has been connected to a bad, deleterious memory?

Or ignoring sitting on your special table at your favourite restaurant because there where you both specifically shared your life together. A strawberry smoothie you stopped drinking it to avoid remembering the taste of his honeyed lips. You two shared one plastic cup with one plastic straw, now you have the whole smoothie to you alone. It's yours and he's not anymore. You keep trying to don't open your memories can that canned every memory of every person has gone away.

What's inside your memories can? 
Chocolate wrappers, used gifts,  pale flowers, a nickname has become expired and some lies. Some knifes were thrown into your back from some fake people you called them friends.

A Fragrance once the nose sniff reminds of powerful feels that still exists although he had left you like undesirable leftovers. Each type of perfume reminds you of every eyes and every features that you met and made a scar in the heart. A bracelet you wear when your heart let you down and miss him. So far his fragrance is your fave.

A song, a place or a necklace with his name first letter had been looped around your neck and now it's abandoned in your memories can. It was your favourite letter from all the alphabet. Now you try to skip it when you memorize them for your little sister. The cards with his happy birthday scribblings that you still keep in the wardrobe, don't you dare to have a look at them. You don't shred them neither throw into the bin. You just keep them like antiques, precious and valuable, yet useless.

Him, it's always him the one who's brimming your canned sardine with memories aren't desirable to taste. Bitter and musty after years of eating sugarcane. Despite you hate sardines, you don't will to make the can visits your garbage can because those are your favourite memories, yet the agonizing ones.
You look backwards, because those were the days you felt truly happy,
You were alive.
Their validity period has not expired, You checked the sticky ticket on the can and it says Forever valid.
Immortal memories?!
 Is this a long time? Or it's going to end soon like our everlasting promises?