Vinegar.

She's a hair in my delicious soup, a prickle in throat.

She's vinegar with exaggerated sour sores the tongue.
She's vinegar, the one who shreds my happy ending story with him.

The girl is a barrier who separates salt and sugar from mixing up together. She added grenade in the bill holder as tips. To make fire and gasoline fits. Everything was shining bright like the sun before she done eclipse.

She's the devil who stands front heaven gates, prevents me from broken into my beautiful fate.
She counterfeited my entrance card, from lovable and cheery between his arms,
to a humiliated from some sluts. She erased my rainbow colors and substituted them with black, and my pinkish bubbly dreams she turned them into nightmares.

She cut my happiness up
and
lured him like a tup.

Now I can't see except her malicious, victorious smile. She accessed what she strived to catch from the start.
Me and him would never stuck in the same room's track. Should we do trackback to the days when we had chances of listing to each other instead of listening from others.

It's too late.
There is no scope for purging the grimy river,
and catching a star becomes more possible than cuddling him. He locked all the doors behind him. There is no way to enter, no way to access.The key with him and I failed to find a copy with somebody to help.

Nobody helped me, they just kept shoving their knives. They stood by her side.

His heart beats stopped beating for me.
Only I can see into his eyes is
Hate.
All happened because of her. This ain't destiny, it's her plans.
She left him eventually.
She has walked away and he's still apart.
He's still by her side, he keep her his smile.
I'm jealous because the vinegar girl succeeded keeping him near her.

They were fake
because true lovers can't be friends then.
She won,
She didn't break the heart that's already broken.

I'm a mess
Chaos
The witch,
This is me in his eyes,
A beast you should take more distances away from.

Have you ever seen a victim blamed himself for somebody's
invasion on him?
To be oppressed and upbraided, too?

My tears still slip away.
I never forgot the color of his eyes, creamy brown with shimmering pearls.
He had the most precious, special look that deserves any cost.
No matter how many days he veiled off the eyes, the old feelings present so far.

In the hotel hall, he passed me and let me fall.
Fall for him even more.
I was there and He was, too. He never looked to my eyes ever again.