Part 1

Lissa's POV

 I moved to California three months ago from Philadelphia. I've always wanted to be famous and create something big to inspire people, so I decided to become an actress. I have a YouTube channel with 1.5 mil subscribers, so I'm kinda famous. The biggest point of moving here is Grayson Dolan, my all-time-celebrity-crush... But it's all a dream... 

 I have to take care of myself besides acting classes, so I'm also a singer in quite normal bar. I sing there every weekday evening.

 28/6/2020 

It was kinda day when everything is so usual, you don't think anything's gonna happen but you never really know! I finished singing this evening, last couple songs were pretty touching so I was feeling a little sad when I was getting out of the bar. Suddenly I heard someone said in very attractive voice

 "Hey!" I was sure I had heard that voice before. I looked up and couldn't believe who I was looking at with my eyes! It was Grayson Dolan standing near back door of the bar.

 "Hi." My voice sounded so strange. 

"Uh, this is awkward, would you mind if you go for a walk with uh... stranger?" 

"Not really... I like adventures." I tried to hide my emotions so hard. I decided to act like I didn't know him to made the situation less awkward. 

"Good." Said Grayson and smiled. We headed down the street and he started talking. "So, I'm Grayson. What's your name?" 

"I'm Lissa..." I was in shock. I couldn't realize who I was with. It was like a dream.

 "Beautiful name. I listen to you almost every evening you know?" 

"Wow, why?" I was super cheesy.

 "I like your voice and... Passion. I don't wanna sound weird but it's like meeting the author of your favorite book, so many questions and feelings you wanna share..." 

"I didn't really think anyone took my songs that close to the heart."

 "Well, I do!" He said. It was dark but I could see his blushy face.

"I appreciate that a lot." I said it with a big smile on my face. 

Grayson's POV 

I couldn't believe I was with this girl! For so long I've been trying to find someone who had that flame inside, that passion I needed and I thought I finally found her. How many days I spent in that bar waiting for her to sing and make me feel special. Her voice was so soft and deep anyone would fall for her. 

"I feel like I've known you for a long time..." I tried to gather my thoughts and emotions. 

"You're so cute." She said it so nicely. I felt like a teen who met his idol, I was embarrassed a little.

 "Thanks... Umm you're here to become a singer right?" 

"No, I wanna become an actress actually." 

"Wow, same. Haven't you heard anything about me? I don't wanna sound overweening, but I uh... I'm Grayson Dolan..."

 "Oh! Yeah I've definitely heard about you. Famous from vine right?" 

"Yeah. I hope you haven't seen any of them. They're so bad." I said and we both giggled.

 "I've seen a couple." She said with a smile. "I'm Lissa Gray, you may know me from YouTube but I'm not that famous." 

"I think so." I've been stalking her for weeks... She was so sweet, it looked like we both fell for each other but who was I kidding, we just met and she didn't really know me...