Part 4

11/09/2020

Grayson's POV

Every coin has two sides. At one point Lissa and I could go anywhere without being afraid of getting caught, but we also couldn't go anywhere without paparazzis, but I didn't care. I had her by my side.

We were exploring new things, playing games and talking about us and our future. I don't know why but I think she was instantly avoiding talks about social media stars, YouTube, idols and stuff... When we didn't have anything to do, we used to sat comfortably on the couch and she started singing. I liked watching her and sinking in her voice. Whenever I heard her I started thinking about life... I thought that it worths living for such moments. When you look at someone you love, you feel them, you see that they're okay and you feel so happy you can't stop smiling. I looked at her and I knew she was the best. No, not for everyone, she was specially made for me. She was perfect.

Lissa's POV

I woke up in Grayson's bed. I brushed my teeth and did my hair, then I turned on my laptop. I saw Dolan twins new video, I wasn't there while they were filming so I was interested in what it was about...

Woah, it was so different. Grayson and Ethan were talking about life priorities and how they loved honesty. Grayson even said he was so grateful to have a gf like me. This video made me cry, I felt so bad. I wanted him to know the truth but I didn't know what kind of reaction he was gonna have...

I ran downstairs, I wanted to go but Grayson stopped me.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Nothing..." I said it like a kid who stole cookies.

"I can see you're not feeling well."

"Forget it... What do we have for breakfast?"

"I made some pancakes." He said, still looking at me doubtful.

"Great, let me have some."

"Here."

Somehow stressful morning ended. In the evening the squad decided to play would you rather.

"Patrick would you rather grind on Grayson or twerk in your underwear?"

"Turn on that "Grind on me" babes!"

He started grinding on Grayson, it was so funny I could hardly breathe.

"Naomi, would you rather tweet you need some new porn sites to explore or eat 3 spoons full of mayonnaise?"

"Are you kidding? I love myself! Give me my phone E-tee-wee-tee."

"Hey! That's not funny!" He said and we all laughed.

"Would you rather kiss Ethan on the lips for a minute or tweet that you dumped Grayson and now you're with E?" Said Lana.

That was super extreme!

"Can't you be more simple??? Uh... Gray I'm sorry, I'm doing it for us..."

I got closer to Ethan, he was so red. I closed my eyes and kissed him, imagined it was Grayson. After a little Grayson said:

"Good job Lissa." And went out of the room. I went with him.

"Don't be a baby. It's just a game!"

"Yeah, but he's my brother in and out of the game."

"Oh my god I don't know what to do... These days it doesn't matter if I do or don't do something, at the end im the one who feels like shit. I'm sorry okay? I'm even sorry for meeting you." And again I said something I didn't mean.

"Wow, I didn't think you were sorry for that... Unbelievable how words can break your heart in seconds..." He went towards the bathroom.

"Grayson wait! I didn't mean that..."

"Go away okay? Leave me alone at least in the bathroom!" THAT HURT.

"Aah!" I screamed and ran away in my apartment.

I decided to record a video... To make everything better.