Part 6

13/09/2020

Lissa's POV

When I woke up, I saw Grayson was watching my video on my laptop. I got nervous... I hugged him.

"I don't know what to say babe..." Said Grayson.

"You don't have to say anything. It's enough that you understand."

"This is so deep. But I'm worried about what's gonna happen next. It's like giving media a victim. This video means a lot to me but I don't think it was a good idea to upload it on YouTube..."

"God... Whatever happens remember I'm yours and you're mine. Nothing can change than and nothing can fall us apart, especially social media."

He kissed me like husband kisses her wife before the war. But we had to handle everything together. My phone rang.

"Hello?" Unknown number called.

"Is this Lissa Gray?" Said woman's voice.

"Yeah, how can I help you?"

"Great! First of all I wanna know, do you still harm yourself?" I was shocked. I hung up the phone.

"Who was it babe?" Asked Grayson.

"A journalist probably..." My eyes start tearing.

"Listen, it doesn't matter what he or she said. It's Hollywood. We have to get used to it. Never feel down because of some bullshit like that. Forget it!" He took my phone and turned it off.

I tried to focus on Grayson and don't think about any other thing. We turned on TV to watch something nice but Breaking News popped up.

"YouTube star Lissa Gray talks about her suicide attempts and his boyfriend (or maybe ex boyfriend) Grayson Dolan. He's also a famous social media star famous from Vine and YouTube. Lissa says that she was lying to her boyfriend from the very begi..." Grayson turned off TV.

"I feel like I'm fucked in the ass." I said unconsciously.

"Wow I didn't know you liked anal babe." Grayson said laughing.

"Fuck you Gray!" He was the only person who could make me laugh anytime.

Grayson's POV

"Fuck you Gray!" She said.

"Let me get a condom." I said as I leaned forward to get up.

"Stop!"

She was laughing. That was all I needed. I loved her with all my heart and I couldn't handle watching her sad face. It was killing me inside. So I decided to keep that smile on her face as long as I could. I kissed her. Suddenly Ethan walked in. He was probably looking for me all day, I was at Lissa's for two days and my phone was off.

"Grayson!" He shouted.

"This is not what it looks like! I can explain E!" I shouted back and Ethan started horsing around with me.

"How could you?! You cheated on your own brother with a girl?!"

"She's just a friend! You're the only one I love!" Lissa was laughing hard it made me so happy.

"Uhh, get me a glass of water if you want forgiveness." Said Ethan and sat on the couch next to us. I went to the kitchen.

"How you doin' Mrs. Dolan?"

"Fine! What about you?"

"My phone is blown up. Those fuckers are calling me every second."

"Uh they're bugging you too? That's messed up."

That night was pretty calm. We ate supper together, then Ethan left and we were alone again. We gave love to each other. We kissed and cuddled. She was with me, that was enough. I was the happiest man in the world.

-

Oh really? Well remember that day 'cause you're not gonna have such moments often.

What do you think will happen next??