Part 2

21:56

16/07/2020

 Lissa's POV 

Grayson and I had known each other for a few weeks then. He was amazing. I was so happy that my idol was as good as I thought he would be. We were getting closer and closer to each other. We had so many things in common. I love art and I can swear he is a great work of art. He's beautiful, mysterious, attractive and sensitive at the same time. When you first see him you can't tell but when you get to know him better, you'll see it in his eyes.

This day, I was going at his place. I got there, Ethan was editing their new video and I interrupted him by knocking on the door. It was quite noon and Grayson was still sleeping. Ethan and I decided to prank him, so we glued his hands to his thighs and I painted his nails and put some make up on his face. He's a heavy sleeper. We took A LOT of pictures with him sleeping and looking dumb... He didn't wake up so we poured some water on his face. He was so funny but he got mad so we helped him...

I made him breakfast for dinner so he wouldn't be mad at me. We spent all day watching movies and eating.

I woke up, it was 9pm. Grayson and I had fallen asleep during watching Harry Potter. His head was on my lap. I wanted to smooch him so badly but I couldn't, we were just friends... 

That night we played truth or dare with Ethan and some of our friends, Patrick, Lana, and Naomi. The game was pretty crazy, we were sitting in circle on the floor. We started asking some dirty af questions and stuff. I didn't think anything could go wrong but Naomi told me:

"Imitate you're crazy in love with Gray and you have sex." It wasn't hard to imitate I was in love with him but sex? Come on!

Grayson's POV

I turned red as I heard what Naomi said. I craved Lissa but this was so awkward and uncomfortable. Lissa sat close to me didn't know how to start. 

"Oh... We're actors Grayson, we can do this!" She said with a smile and kissed my lips. 

Our lips united it felt like we were one. I started kissing her and she slipped her tongue inside my mouth. I didn't think this could go so far. She sat in my lap facing me but she didn't really sit, she was standing on her knees. 

"Show me the passion!" Shouted Naomi. Ethan, Lana and Patrick were dying from laughing so hard.

Lissa was so passionate, it was so hard not to take all of my clothes off and actually fuck her on the floor. She sat on my lap. Literaly sat on my D I was like:
"It's enough!" I almost shouted. 

Lissa stopped, and sat next to me. I think I embarrassed her because she didn't look at my face until the end of the game.

When we finished playing, everyone went home. As Lissa grabbed her purse to go I grabbed her arm.

"Stay. It's raining outside, you'll get cold!"

"It's not raining Grayson!" She said laughing. "But the storm is comming so I have to stay..." The weather was perfect but we knew we both wanted to spend night with each other.

Lissa's POV 

  We both wanted to spend night with each other, so I stayed. 

Grayson and I were in his room talking, laying on his bad. 

"Do you know what I feel?"

"No..." My heart started beating so fast.

"I have some special feelings for you."

"What a coincidence!" I said and kissed him. I don't know why I did that! I wasn't even thinking about that, it just happened but the kiss was so slow and sweet, I wanted this pleasure to last forever! I moved my head a little, eyes still closed.

"I love you." He said. Was it a dream? If it was, I didn't ever want to wake up!

"I love you too." I said and he kissed me again.

We stayed up 'til like 4am cuddling, then we fell asleep in each others' arms.