Part 17

31/12/2020

Grayson's POV

2021 was knocking on the door. We were sitting at the table, Lissa, Ethan, her new girlfriend Candyce, Lana, Patrick, Naomi and me. We were talking about 2020 which was crazy year for all of us. Especially for me and Lissa. At 23:55 I got nervous. Every second was giving me each butterfly in my stomach. I couldn't wait for 00:00 but I had to. Ethan noticed that I was nervous.

"Bro let's get some fresh air..." He sad.

"Okay..." I said and went with him. We went out on the balcony, we didn't want anyone to hear us.

"Grayson, stop fidgeting! I'm nervous too but you know there's nothing to worry about! Just wait couple more minutes!" He said and put his hands on my shoulders in order to calm me down.

"Okay... Okay... But what if... You know she's not a big fan of..." He cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up! Everything will be fine. Stop acting like a baby. You're a man, and soon will be a dad." He smiled.

"Uhh... You're right! Let's go back, it's almost new year!" I said.

We went back to the living room.

"Ten... Nine... Eight..." Patrick started counting down.

"Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all started hugging and giving kisses on the cheeks.

Lissa came to me. I gave her the biggest smile, hug and kiss. So she did. When everyone stopped talking I kneeled in front of her.

"Lissa... will you marry me?" I asked and opened the box of the ring.

"Oh my god! Grayson!" She was so surprised and happy. "Of course I will!" I got up and kissed her. I tried not to let my tears out. I was so happy. I knew she would accept the purpose but anyways it felt amazing.

*WEDDING*

I was standing at the alter. My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't stop smiling. This was the best day of my life so far! I looked at Ethan, my groomsman. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm proud of you." He said. His words always encouraged me.

I saw Lissa at the church entrance with her father beside. Goodness! She was the most beautiful girl, woman, mother I've ever seen. I was so happy. She stood beside me, I was the happiest man in the world!

"Grayson and Lissa, have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"

"Yes." We said.

"Will you honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?"

"Yes."

"Will you accept children lovingly from God, and bring them up according to the rss of Christ and his church?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands and declare your consent before God and his church." Said the priest, we exchanged the vows. As I finished my word tear rolled down on Lissa's face, she smiled.

"What God has joined, men must not divide." Said the priest. "May the Lord bless these rings which you give to each other as a sign of your love and fidelity."

We exchaned rings.

"You may kiss the bride."

We kissed. It was our first kiss as married couple.

Lissa's POV

We kissed. I couldn't believe what was happening. While kissing suddenly I remembered everything from the beginning to our first kiss as married couple. How much we've been through, how hard it was to be famous and in relationship at the same time. Sometimes I thought our life was a nightmare but in that moment, I knew it was the best dream.

Grayson's POV

The left part of the wedding was also amazing. We all were at our tables when Ethan stood up and rapped on the glass.

"Attention please!" He said and got everybody's attention. "First of all I wanna say that, I'm so very proud of my little bro. He's a man already... You're a lucky person Lissa, to have such douch..." Candyce poked him. "Husband. He really is very good person and deserves to be happy. I love him more than anyone on this planet and I want only best for him and I know that you're the best for him... And Grayson you're the luckier one. Lissa is one of the most caring, honest and loyal people. You should be proud. I don't even know how you made her like you..." Candyce poked him again. "Anyways I'm so happy for both of you and I love you so much!.. Oh I forgot about little Ethan Dolan, how terrible uncle I am..." Everyone exclaimed.

"Ethan!" I cried.

"Oh shit... I ruined everything right?.."

"Uh. Thanks, now shut up and sit down." No one knew about the baby besides Lissa, Ethan and me... Before Ethan said it aloud.

Somehow we didn't drown in the sea of questions about our baby. At the wedding night Lissa and I stayed up and cuddled all night. It wasn't something different or special but I swear it was the best it could. Actually, it was very suited... This night proved that marriage couldn't change the type of our relationship. It could only get us closer.

"I love you." She said before we fell asleep.

"I love you too." I said and kissed her.

We fell asleep in each other's arms like we were used to.