Part 3

2/09/2020

Lissa's POV

Grayson and I had been in relationship for months, but he didn't want anyone to know about us besides closest people to us.

Two months before, we tried our luck and went to the casting of the movie called "The Lovers." We both got parts, we had to play lovers so it was kinda dope for a couple to star in the movie. We both were so excited but couldn't really express our emotions...

Actually Grayson was the one who wanted to keep the relationship private and sometimes I got upset, he sometimes regretted going somewhere because he didn't want any paparazzi photos with me.

This day Grayson called me:

"Hey babe!" I answered in happy voice.

"You happy now?" His voice was angry, I got a little scared.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you don't know? We're all over the social media!"

"Grayson, please explai..." He interrupted me.

"No, you explain yourself! Why do you want this? Why don't you like private relationship?!"

"I'm coming at yours."

I went to his place, he was sitting on a couch looking through the window. He looked angry.

"Grayson..." I said slowly.

"What?" He said didn't even look at me.

"I didn't do anything you know..."

"Oh yeah of course."

"What is wrong with you?" I asked and got mad at him.

He handed me his phone, there was an article "Friends or more?". The whole article was about us. And there was our photo in the street walking side by side.

"You know how fucking much I love you. I just wanna keep you safe from these paparazzi bitches..." He said.

"I didn't even know, we got caught..."

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry..." He said and hugged me.

He knew how much I loved him back and how much I loved his body, so he started kissing my face and neck. Suddenly took his phone and started recording a video.

"This is my girlfriend Lissa and I don't want any bad words about her anywhere!" He said it and kissed me on the lips.

He uploaded the video on his IG and Twitter. Social media exploded in a sec... People called, texted, tweeted us. We didn't want anyone so we powered our phones off.

Grayson's POV

We went to my room. She sat on my bed. She was so beautiful, I craved her. I was thirsty for her. I wanted her! I locked the door and got close to her. I started kissing and slowly taking her clothes off. In a min we were laying on the bed naked. She turned the lights off and said:

"Grayson... I love you but I don't know if I'm ready for this..."

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to..."

"...But I do."

I got on top and when I was about to go inside she said:

"Please, be gentle." She pinched her nails in my arms.

I tried to be gentle.

"You're a... Virgin?"

"Yeah..." Her face got red.

I tried not to talk, I kissed her and acted as gentle as I could. She was mine and I was hers. We were best partners for each other in everything...