Part 8

21/09/2020

Grayson's POV

Everything seemed fine. Drama wasn't that big deal anymore. Actually I was so happy that my fans understood me so well, some of them even apologized.

At that time Ethan broke up with her girlfriend, they were together for a long time and Ethan felt awful that she broke up with him. He loved her and treated her like a princess, it was big stress for him. I felt bad too for my bro and my best friend, but there was something that was messing with my mind...

Lissa became so attentive to Ethan. They were together so often and sometimes even went out without me. They spent so much time together, I felt so odd... I had to work on my new movie, so they were home alone most of the time. It didn't matter what I was doing, my mind was with them... When I thought about it I felt so bad! How could I be jealous about my bro... I was confused.

One day when I got home, the first thing I saw was couch where Ethan and Lissa were sleeping together. They had their heads laid on each other and were sleeping peacefully. I was pissed!

"Hey! I'm HOME!" I shouted to wake them up.

"Hey baby!" Said Lissa and kissed me like everything was fine.

"Oh my gosh this "Pretty Little Liars" is so boring! I fell asleep immediately." Ethan said.

"Don't talk like that about PLL!" Said Lissa.

"Hey! You fell asleep too!"

I was trying so hard to hide what I felt. I wanted to believe that nothing was happening but the situation was telling me opposite.

The next day while I had break during my job, I saw their snapchats. Their storys were almost the same.

"L: We're exploring new things!

E: New food actually! Haha" this was one of their saps and they were actually recording their storys in new cafés and restaurants... I wanted this whole thing to stop! I was 80% sure Lissa was cheating on me with Ethan. So I decided to make her jealous.

There was this girl starring in the same movie, she was good-looking and cute so I asked her out. She accepted my request and we went to the expensive restaurant, we had dinner. In the middle of the meal Lissa texted me.

"Where are you? I miss you..."

"I'm busy" I answered coldly.

After that, I uploaded photo with my co-star on my Instagram. I knew it was not a good thing to do but did it anyway. When I got home Lissa and Ethan were dancing and messing around, the music was so loud they didn't even notice I walked in. I turned down the volume, they looked at me.

"Hey my busy man!" Said Lissa smiling and kissed me on the cheek, probably she hadn't seen my photo. I was feeling bad for what I did and upset at the same time.

"I'm going to bed." I said and went to my room.

I took off my clothes, laid in my bed and closed my eyes, tried to get everything outta my head when Lissa came in, laid beside me and hugged me.

"Grayson?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you... Still love me?" What was she trying?!

"Uhh! Yeah of course..." My words were emotionless.

"Ugh!!! Whatever!" She said and got up. "I don't feel your love... I don't feel anything from you these days!"

"Well maybe you should find another guy!"

"We are you being such an asshole?! I don't understand!!!"

"We all think that problem is in other person..." I wasn't even looking at her.

"Wow Grayson! Talk to me when you get over that shit in your mind!" She said and went out of the room.

I could tell that she was about to cry when she said that. I got up, locked the door and cried until I fell asleep...

-

Wow what a twist.

What are you going to do Grayson?

What do you think about Lethan???